Innocent launches limited edition smoothie for Great Recipe campaign
Innocent, the drinks company, has partnered with social movement We Are What We Do to create a limited edition smoothie for its latest marketing campaign.
The campaign, called "The great recipe archive" and created in-house, is an interactive archive for consumers to browse and submit entries.
The limited edition smoothie is made from peaches and passion fruit. Consumers are encouraged to join the online community at www.innocentdrinks.com/recipearchive, share their family recipes and stories, and vote for their favourite submissions.
Marco Ruggeri, brand manager, Innocent, said: "We're very excited about the campaign. It fits in really well with what the innocent brand stands for and allows our consumers to interact with us, our partner and also with each other".
We Are What We Do is a not-for-profit social movement and was the group behind the "I'm not a plastic bag" shopping bag, created with Anya Hindmarch and Sainsbury's in 2007.
The smoothie is available until March 2011.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London