Innocent launches limited edition smoothie for Great Recipe campaign
Innocent, the drinks company, has partnered with social movement We Are What We Do to create a limited edition smoothie for its latest marketing campaign.
The campaign, called "The great recipe archive" and created in-house, is an interactive archive for consumers to browse and submit entries.
The limited edition smoothie is made from peaches and passion fruit. Consumers are encouraged to join the online community at www.innocentdrinks.com/recipearchive, share their family recipes and stories, and vote for their favourite submissions.
Marco Ruggeri, brand manager, Innocent, said: "We're very excited about the campaign. It fits in really well with what the innocent brand stands for and allows our consumers to interact with us, our partner and also with each other".
We Are What We Do is a not-for-profit social movement and was the group behind the "I'm not a plastic bag" shopping bag, created with Anya Hindmarch and Sainsbury's in 2007.
The smoothie is available until March 2011.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film