Innocent launches limited edition smoothie for Great Recipe campaign
Innocent, the drinks company, has partnered with social movement We Are What We Do to create a limited edition smoothie for its latest marketing campaign.
The campaign, called "The great recipe archive" and created in-house, is an interactive archive for consumers to browse and submit entries.
The limited edition smoothie is made from peaches and passion fruit. Consumers are encouraged to join the online community at www.innocentdrinks.com/recipearchive, share their family recipes and stories, and vote for their favourite submissions.
Marco Ruggeri, brand manager, Innocent, said: "We're very excited about the campaign. It fits in really well with what the innocent brand stands for and allows our consumers to interact with us, our partner and also with each other".
We Are What We Do is a not-for-profit social movement and was the group behind the "I'm not a plastic bag" shopping bag, created with Anya Hindmarch and Sainsbury's in 2007.
The smoothie is available until March 2011.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated