Bauer Media launches Access service for advertisers
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 November 2010 12:07PM
Bauer Media has launched a new cross-platform service for its commercial partners, called Bauer Access, designed to encourage better communications between Bauer's brands and its clients.
From January 2011, Bauer Access will take the form of a series of ‘open-access’ sessions between Bauer Media's editors and programmers and advertisers and agencies.
Bauer Media unveiled the commercial creative venture at an event last week called 'Bauer Live', which aimed to show commercial partners 'the reach, influence, engagement and unique cross-platform offer of the Bauer Media portfolio’.
Bauer Access will be led by broadcast sales and cross-media director Karen Stacey, with support from senior creative leaders Darren Khan, Brent Coulson, Joe Evea and Steve Taylor.
Stacey said: "The launch of Bauer Access will harness the best insight, intuition, talent and ideas we have to offer. Our ambition for Bauer Access is to provide clients and agencies with increased access to editors, programmers and the key creators of our content - and a route to build deeper connections with audiences."
Bauer Media has worked on recent bespoke cross-media campaigns for clients Russian Standard Vodka, Orange, Barclaycard and Sony Ericsson.
Barclaycard, for example, collaborated with Bauer's music brands such as Q on a recent campaign as it wished to further its association with the music industry. Barclaycard is currently the headline sponsor of the Mercury Prize, which has been renamed as the Barclaycard Mercury Prize for this reason.
The ‘Bauer Live’ event featured a performance from Kiss 100’s Breakfast team DJ’s, Rickie & Melvin, and pop singer, Duffy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB