Bauer Media launches Access service for advertisers
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 November 2010 12:07PM
Bauer Media has launched a new cross-platform service for its commercial partners, called Bauer Access, designed to encourage better communications between Bauer's brands and its clients.
From January 2011, Bauer Access will take the form of a series of ‘open-access’ sessions between Bauer Media's editors and programmers and advertisers and agencies.
Bauer Media unveiled the commercial creative venture at an event last week called 'Bauer Live', which aimed to show commercial partners 'the reach, influence, engagement and unique cross-platform offer of the Bauer Media portfolio’.
Bauer Access will be led by broadcast sales and cross-media director Karen Stacey, with support from senior creative leaders Darren Khan, Brent Coulson, Joe Evea and Steve Taylor.
Stacey said: "The launch of Bauer Access will harness the best insight, intuition, talent and ideas we have to offer. Our ambition for Bauer Access is to provide clients and agencies with increased access to editors, programmers and the key creators of our content - and a route to build deeper connections with audiences."
Bauer Media has worked on recent bespoke cross-media campaigns for clients Russian Standard Vodka, Orange, Barclaycard and Sony Ericsson.
Barclaycard, for example, collaborated with Bauer's music brands such as Q on a recent campaign as it wished to further its association with the music industry. Barclaycard is currently the headline sponsor of the Mercury Prize, which has been renamed as the Barclaycard Mercury Prize for this reason.
The ‘Bauer Live’ event featured a performance from Kiss 100’s Breakfast team DJ’s, Rickie & Melvin, and pop singer, Duffy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager, London, £30k Direct Recruitment £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategy Director, 70k-90k + bens Direct Recruitment £70k-90k + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director createselect £35-43K pa, depending on experience., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Junior Copywriter - Presentation/Decks Digital Gurus £22000 - £30000 Per Annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy