Bauer Media launches Access service for advertisers
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 November 2010 12:07PM
Bauer Media has launched a new cross-platform service for its commercial partners, called Bauer Access, designed to encourage better communications between Bauer's brands and its clients.
From January 2011, Bauer Access will take the form of a series of ‘open-access’ sessions between Bauer Media's editors and programmers and advertisers and agencies.
Bauer Media unveiled the commercial creative venture at an event last week called 'Bauer Live', which aimed to show commercial partners 'the reach, influence, engagement and unique cross-platform offer of the Bauer Media portfolio’.
Bauer Access will be led by broadcast sales and cross-media director Karen Stacey, with support from senior creative leaders Darren Khan, Brent Coulson, Joe Evea and Steve Taylor.
Stacey said: "The launch of Bauer Access will harness the best insight, intuition, talent and ideas we have to offer. Our ambition for Bauer Access is to provide clients and agencies with increased access to editors, programmers and the key creators of our content - and a route to build deeper connections with audiences."
Bauer Media has worked on recent bespoke cross-media campaigns for clients Russian Standard Vodka, Orange, Barclaycard and Sony Ericsson.
Barclaycard, for example, collaborated with Bauer's music brands such as Q on a recent campaign as it wished to further its association with the music industry. Barclaycard is currently the headline sponsor of the Mercury Prize, which has been renamed as the Barclaycard Mercury Prize for this reason.
The ‘Bauer Live’ event featured a performance from Kiss 100’s Breakfast team DJ’s, Rickie & Melvin, and pop singer, Duffy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £55k, London, Central
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media