Marcel merges with Publicis Net
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 November 2010 05:00PM
French agency Marcel is merging with Publicis Net to create a "turbo-charged" digital boutique.
The new 200 strong-hold agency, which will retain the Marcel name, will manage digital accounts for international brands including Cartier, Orange, Garnier and Renault and integrated accounts for Nestle Waters, Ray-Ban and Persol.
Charles Georges-Picot, deputy managing director of Publicis Conseil, will head up Marcel and have the support of an executive committee made up of six partners: Anne de Maupeou; Véronique Sels; Iona MacGregor; Sébastien Vacherot; Rob Klingensmith; and Pascal Nessim.
Arthur Sadoun, president of Publicis France, said: "This merger between Marcel and Publicis Net creates an agency that we are confident will dominate the coming decade.
"We have put together a multicultural, multi-disciplined management team that has instantly found a strong bond and genuine sense of teamwork.
"That chemistry is very hard to find in this business and will be fundamental in making this the great success we know it will be."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- User Experience Design Lead Red Sofa London £60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits , City of London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45- 70k + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign