Publicis staff show mastery of tweet nothings
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 November 2010 11:27AM
Publicis Groupe has translated the Gallic utterings of chief executive Maurice Levy into birdsong in a video promoting its debut Twitter feed.
In a nod to its lion logo, the video is titled 'Check out how Publicis Groupe roars on Twitter'.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Manager EMR £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Premium Account Manager Simplified Recruitment Up to £35,000, Depending on Experience + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Assistant ICMP £22,000 - £24,000, Kilburn