Publicis staff show mastery of tweet nothings
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 November 2010 11:27AM
Publicis Groupe has translated the Gallic utterings of chief executive Maurice Levy into birdsong in a video promoting its debut Twitter feed.
In a nod to its lion logo, the video is titled 'Check out how Publicis Groupe roars on Twitter'.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Product Executive Stopgap Comptetitive, London
- Mid-Weight Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London