Publicis staff show mastery of tweet nothings
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 November 2010 11:27AM
Publicis Groupe has translated the Gallic utterings of chief executive Maurice Levy into birdsong in a video promoting its debut Twitter feed.
In a nod to its lion logo, the video is titled 'Check out how Publicis Groupe roars on Twitter'.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Planner, Norfolk Direct Recruitment £45,000-£50,000, East of England
- Account Planner, London Direct Recruitment £45,000-£50,000, London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer Sky negotiable, West London
- Senior Brand Manager - 12 month contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Greater London