Unilever names marketing head for laundry in UK and Ireland
Unilever, the FMCG giant, has named Petra Hangweier as the new category director for laundry within its UK and Ireland business.
The internal appointment will see Hangweier move from her position as savoury category director for Unilever’s German, Austrian and Swiss business.
She replaces Batyr Bulat, the category marketing director who left the company to take up the position of marketing director at Samsung Mobile UK.
Hangweier will report to Matt Close, marketing vice-president (home and personal care), Unilever UK and Ireland, and will oversee the commercial marketing and brand building for Persil, Surf and Comfort.
The appointment comes as Unilever got the go-ahead this week from the European Union to buy the personal care and European laundry arm of fmcg business Sara Lee, in a €1.2bn deal.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Royds Raphael £65k + bonus & generous benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Corporate Branding Comms Royds Raphael £40k-£45k+&bonus+benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration