Unilever names marketing head for laundry in UK and Ireland
Unilever, the FMCG giant, has named Petra Hangweier as the new category director for laundry within its UK and Ireland business.
The internal appointment will see Hangweier move from her position as savoury category director for Unilever’s German, Austrian and Swiss business.
She replaces Batyr Bulat, the category marketing director who left the company to take up the position of marketing director at Samsung Mobile UK.
Hangweier will report to Matt Close, marketing vice-president (home and personal care), Unilever UK and Ireland, and will oversee the commercial marketing and brand building for Persil, Surf and Comfort.
The appointment comes as Unilever got the go-ahead this week from the European Union to buy the personal care and European laundry arm of fmcg business Sara Lee, in a €1.2bn deal.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Online Trading Manager Premier Consultants c.£45k plus bonus , Central London
- Account Director - Integrated / [CARS] - Global Agency - to £55k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £55k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- PLANNING ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - GLOBAL SOFT DRINKS BRAND Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £22,000, South Manchester
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 - £32,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith