Unilever names marketing head for laundry in UK and Ireland
Unilever, the FMCG giant, has named Petra Hangweier as the new category director for laundry within its UK and Ireland business.
The internal appointment will see Hangweier move from her position as savoury category director for Unilever’s German, Austrian and Swiss business.
She replaces Batyr Bulat, the category marketing director who left the company to take up the position of marketing director at Samsung Mobile UK.
Hangweier will report to Matt Close, marketing vice-president (home and personal care), Unilever UK and Ireland, and will oversee the commercial marketing and brand building for Persil, Surf and Comfort.
The appointment comes as Unilever got the go-ahead this week from the European Union to buy the personal care and European laundry arm of fmcg business Sara Lee, in a €1.2bn deal.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £35000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus and Benefits, London
- Brand Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Sales Manager- Travel - Programmatic Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum + commission, benefits & shares!, London
- Middleweight Print Designer Major Players £22000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager - Programmatic solutions Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch