Unilever names marketing head for laundry in UK and Ireland
Unilever, the FMCG giant, has named Petra Hangweier as the new category director for laundry within its UK and Ireland business.
The internal appointment will see Hangweier move from her position as savoury category director for Unilever’s German, Austrian and Swiss business.
She replaces Batyr Bulat, the category marketing director who left the company to take up the position of marketing director at Samsung Mobile UK.
Hangweier will report to Matt Close, marketing vice-president (home and personal care), Unilever UK and Ireland, and will oversee the commercial marketing and brand building for Persil, Surf and Comfort.
The appointment comes as Unilever got the go-ahead this week from the European Union to buy the personal care and European laundry arm of fmcg business Sara Lee, in a €1.2bn deal.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Freelance Digital Account Handler Source £220 - £350 per day, London
- Consultant Advanse Excellent - to attract the best + Benefits , Altrincham, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL DESIGNER (Fashion, Conceptual, Web, Tablet, Mobile) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Business Development Manager Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and benefits , London