Microsoft Advertising hires head of specialist sales
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 19 November 2010 03:00PM
Microsoft Advertising has appointed James Hayr as its new head of specialist sales.
Hayr joins Microsoft from Natmag Engage, where he was strategic sales director across all Natmag print and online brands and also a member of Natmag's senior management board.
Prior to that, he was creative media director at Emap², which he launched in December 2005, bringing all creative departments together under one central creative media division.
Hayr will be based in Microsoft's London office and will report to Chris Maples, UK commercial director, Microsoft Advertising.
Hayr will be in charge of leading creative solutions to expand Microsoft’s position in the digital marketing space. He will also be instrumental in leading future UK sales growth across product areas including video, mobile, gaming and advertiser tools.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - BTL / [Shopper] / Drinks / FMCG - Integrated Agency - £34k to £39k Fill Recruitment £34k - £39k, plus superb benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £55k, London, Central
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media