Microsoft Advertising hires head of specialist sales
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 19 November 2010 03:00PM
Microsoft Advertising has appointed James Hayr as its new head of specialist sales.
Hayr joins Microsoft from Natmag Engage, where he was strategic sales director across all Natmag print and online brands and also a member of Natmag's senior management board.
Prior to that, he was creative media director at Emap², which he launched in December 2005, bringing all creative departments together under one central creative media division.
Hayr will be based in Microsoft's London office and will report to Chris Maples, UK commercial director, Microsoft Advertising.
Hayr will be in charge of leading creative solutions to expand Microsoft’s position in the digital marketing space. He will also be instrumental in leading future UK sales growth across product areas including video, mobile, gaming and advertiser tools.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Web Designer Nu Creative Talent £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Global Digital Capability Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Digital (Maternity Cover) - Leading MS Charity CHM £51,257 - £56,093 plus excellent benefits , North West London, NW2
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement