H&M Lanvin collection to hit stores tomorrow
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 22 November 2010 10:01AM
H&M is set to unveil a new Lanvin collection fashion range in 200 stores worldwide from tomorrow (23 November), following a week-long ad campaign.
It will feature separate collections of womenswear, menswear and accessories designed by Alber Elbaz, creative director at the luxury Parisian fashion house. Prices range from £14.99 to £149.99.
H&M has been producing collections in collaboration with famous fashion designers since 2004. Previous ranges have been designed by Karl Lagerfeld, Viktor & Rolf, Roberto Cavalli and Stella McCartney.
H&M also teamed up with shoe designer Jimmy Choo in November 2009 to launch a clothing and accessories collection.
The TV and print ads, designed in-house, launched last week with media planning and buying handled by H&M's 10-year roster agency, Universal McCann.
In September, H&M launched its first online shop, selling homewear as well as clothing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Technical Digital Channel Manager | Retail | £55k Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + bens, London
- Digital Marketing Manager - TV GoodEgg Digital £35k + bonus and great benefits, Chiswick
- Mobile Account Manager - Native Apps + Data Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum, London