H&M Lanvin collection to hit stores tomorrow
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 22 November 2010 10:01AM
H&M is set to unveil a new Lanvin collection fashion range in 200 stores worldwide from tomorrow (23 November), following a week-long ad campaign.
It will feature separate collections of womenswear, menswear and accessories designed by Alber Elbaz, creative director at the luxury Parisian fashion house. Prices range from £14.99 to £149.99.
H&M has been producing collections in collaboration with famous fashion designers since 2004. Previous ranges have been designed by Karl Lagerfeld, Viktor & Rolf, Roberto Cavalli and Stella McCartney.
H&M also teamed up with shoe designer Jimmy Choo in November 2009 to launch a clothing and accessories collection.
The TV and print ads, designed in-house, launched last week with media planning and buying handled by H&M's 10-year roster agency, Universal McCann.
In September, H&M launched its first online shop, selling homewear as well as clothing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum + Car or C/A, United Kingdom
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media