H&M Lanvin collection to hit stores tomorrow
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 22 November 2010 10:01AM
H&M is set to unveil a new Lanvin collection fashion range in 200 stores worldwide from tomorrow (23 November), following a week-long ad campaign.
It will feature separate collections of womenswear, menswear and accessories designed by Alber Elbaz, creative director at the luxury Parisian fashion house. Prices range from £14.99 to £149.99.
H&M has been producing collections in collaboration with famous fashion designers since 2004. Previous ranges have been designed by Karl Lagerfeld, Viktor & Rolf, Roberto Cavalli and Stella McCartney.
H&M also teamed up with shoe designer Jimmy Choo in November 2009 to launch a clothing and accessories collection.
The TV and print ads, designed in-house, launched last week with media planning and buying handled by H&M's 10-year roster agency, Universal McCann.
In September, H&M launched its first online shop, selling homewear as well as clothing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, Liverpool
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £23000 - £27000 per annum, Liverpool
- Head of Customer Marketing Stopgap £80000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £32k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch