H&M Lanvin collection to hit stores tomorrow
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 22 November 2010 10:01AM
H&M is set to unveil a new Lanvin collection fashion range in 200 stores worldwide from tomorrow (23 November), following a week-long ad campaign.
It will feature separate collections of womenswear, menswear and accessories designed by Alber Elbaz, creative director at the luxury Parisian fashion house. Prices range from £14.99 to £149.99.
H&M has been producing collections in collaboration with famous fashion designers since 2004. Previous ranges have been designed by Karl Lagerfeld, Viktor & Rolf, Roberto Cavalli and Stella McCartney.
H&M also teamed up with shoe designer Jimmy Choo in November 2009 to launch a clothing and accessories collection.
The TV and print ads, designed in-house, launched last week with media planning and buying handled by H&M's 10-year roster agency, Universal McCann.
In September, H&M launched its first online shop, selling homewear as well as clothing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Midweight/Senior Digital Designer - Mobile Digital Gurus £30000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £130 - £150 per day, South East England
- Senior Digital Designer Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, London