Durex ad offers Play-ful reason to stay indoors
Durex is backing its Play products with a new winter campaign, featuring the recently introduced "Love sex. Durex" slogan.
The campaign, by McCann Manchester with media planning and buying by Universal McCann, breaks tomorrow (25 November).
The campaign features two TV ads – one for Durex's two in one massage range, and one for the Play lubricants, which will be supported by in-store, online and social media activity.
Both ads focus on touch and intimacy. The Play lubricant spot shows a scantly dressed woman stroking her boyfriend's neck with the product. He stops listening to his music and follows her upstairs. Whenever she touches him, sparkling gold patterns appear on his skin.
The two in one massage gel ad shows a couple undressing each other and also leaving a sparkling gold trail on each other's skin as they use the product.
The TV spots will air on Channel 4, E4 and Living tomorrow, followed by ITV2 and Fiver on Friday.
Anthea Benton and Believe respectively directed and produced the "Play lubricant" spot and Andy Saunders and The Mob Film Company respectively directed and produced the "2 in 1 massage gel" spot.
Big Buoy handled post-production. Dave Price is creative director, Dawn Hoskinson is the copywriter, and art direction is by Carol Naylor.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires