Durex ad offers Play-ful reason to stay indoors
Durex is backing its Play products with a new winter campaign, featuring the recently introduced "Love sex. Durex" slogan.
The campaign, by McCann Manchester with media planning and buying by Universal McCann, breaks tomorrow (25 November).
The campaign features two TV ads – one for Durex's two in one massage range, and one for the Play lubricants, which will be supported by in-store, online and social media activity.
Both ads focus on touch and intimacy. The Play lubricant spot shows a scantly dressed woman stroking her boyfriend's neck with the product. He stops listening to his music and follows her upstairs. Whenever she touches him, sparkling gold patterns appear on his skin.
The two in one massage gel ad shows a couple undressing each other and also leaving a sparkling gold trail on each other's skin as they use the product.
The TV spots will air on Channel 4, E4 and Living tomorrow, followed by ITV2 and Fiver on Friday.
Anthea Benton and Believe respectively directed and produced the "Play lubricant" spot and Andy Saunders and The Mob Film Company respectively directed and produced the "2 in 1 massage gel" spot.
Big Buoy handled post-production. Dave Price is creative director, Dawn Hoskinson is the copywriter, and art direction is by Carol Naylor.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Senior Account Manager: c£40k Excellent Digital and Integrated Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k , Surrey: Close to Guildford
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER| Independent agency | Consumer Technology | £32-40k Judi Patton £32-40k - depending on experience, London
- Account Director: c£50k + Bonus Excellent Integrated Agency (Digital, DM, Print) Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k + bonus , Central London
- Business Development Manager Fill Recruitment Ltd c£37k + generous bonus , Hampshire, Winchester
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.