Durex ad offers Play-ful reason to stay indoors
Durex is backing its Play products with a new winter campaign, featuring the recently introduced "Love sex. Durex" slogan.
The campaign, by McCann Manchester with media planning and buying by Universal McCann, breaks tomorrow (25 November).
The campaign features two TV ads – one for Durex's two in one massage range, and one for the Play lubricants, which will be supported by in-store, online and social media activity.
Both ads focus on touch and intimacy. The Play lubricant spot shows a scantly dressed woman stroking her boyfriend's neck with the product. He stops listening to his music and follows her upstairs. Whenever she touches him, sparkling gold patterns appear on his skin.
The two in one massage gel ad shows a couple undressing each other and also leaving a sparkling gold trail on each other's skin as they use the product.
The TV spots will air on Channel 4, E4 and Living tomorrow, followed by ITV2 and Fiver on Friday.
Anthea Benton and Believe respectively directed and produced the "Play lubricant" spot and Andy Saunders and The Mob Film Company respectively directed and produced the "2 in 1 massage gel" spot.
Big Buoy handled post-production. Dave Price is creative director, Dawn Hoskinson is the copywriter, and art direction is by Carol Naylor.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views