Pernod Ricard in push for Brancott Estate wine
Pernod Ricard UK, the global wines and spirits company, has launched an integrated marketing campaign to push its New Zealand wine brand, Brancott Estate.
The campaign launched this week and features a TV ad, created by Publicis Mojo New Zealand, with media planning and buying handled by Vizeum.
The ads are supported by marketing through point-of-sale and on-pack promotions that will drive consumers to the brand's website, Brancottestate.com. The promotions will run until the end of January.
The Brancott Estate brand will also be one of the official sponsors of the Rugby World Cup 2011.
Matthew Bird, head of marketing at Brancott Estate, said: "2010 has been a breakthrough year, as we have set out our future for the brand by paying tribute to our original Brancott vineyard, with the transfer to Brancott Estate.
"This new marketing campaign – to which the advertising is central – gives us the opportunity to outreach to our target consumers and really engage them with the story behind Brancott Estate and its wines."
Pernod Ricard UK represents 13 alcohol brands in the UK market, including Absolut, Havana Club, Malibu and Jacob's Creek.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Paid Media Manager (PPC/Social) Dot-Gap £40k , London (Greater)
- Media Executive Ultimate Asset £20000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England