Pernod Ricard in push for Brancott Estate wine
Pernod Ricard UK, the global wines and spirits company, has launched an integrated marketing campaign to push its New Zealand wine brand, Brancott Estate.
The campaign launched this week and features a TV ad, created by Publicis Mojo New Zealand, with media planning and buying handled by Vizeum.
The ads are supported by marketing through point-of-sale and on-pack promotions that will drive consumers to the brand's website, Brancottestate.com. The promotions will run until the end of January.
The Brancott Estate brand will also be one of the official sponsors of the Rugby World Cup 2011.
Matthew Bird, head of marketing at Brancott Estate, said: "2010 has been a breakthrough year, as we have set out our future for the brand by paying tribute to our original Brancott vineyard, with the transfer to Brancott Estate.
"This new marketing campaign – to which the advertising is central – gives us the opportunity to outreach to our target consumers and really engage them with the story behind Brancott Estate and its wines."
Pernod Ricard UK represents 13 alcohol brands in the UK market, including Absolut, Havana Club, Malibu and Jacob's Creek.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + car or c/a, West Midlands
- Marketing Controller Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood