Thomson Sport to sponsor NFL in UK
Thomson Sport has signed a three year deal to become the official travel partner of the National Football League (NFL) in the UK.
As part of the deal, the TUI Travel-owned sport specialist travel agency will be offering travel packages to European fans, commencing with Super Bowl XLV in Texas, on 6 February next year.
It will have sponsorship rights relating to the NFL's marks and key events, such as the International Series at Wembley and the Super Bowl.
Thomson Sport has exclusive broadcast sponsorship of NFL coverage on Sky Sports and Channel 4. Coverage commences with Sky's live coverage of the Thanksgiving match on 25 November.
Thompson Sport will also become the sponsor of the NFLUK TV section on the nfluk.com site.
It will also operate a NFL holiday club site, giving fans discounts on holidays and specialist activity brands such as Crystal Ski and Sunsail.
Thomson Sport currently has sponsorship deals with Arsenal Football Club and the Scottish Football Association.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Designer - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Somerset
- CRM Manager (1 year maternity cover) f1 Recruitment 50,000, Kensington
- Head of Digital and CRM - entrepreneurial global online brand - Hertfordshire - up to £75K f1 Recruitment Up to £75K depending on experience, Hertfordshire
- Web Development Manager - UK & Ireland - Travel f1 Recruitment £50,000, Surrey