GSK marketing team in restructure
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 30 November 2010 08:00AM
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is restructuring its marketing team to bring together its over-the-counter (OTC) healthcare and oral care brands under a single senior marketer.
Carol-Anne Stewart, previously marketing director for oral care, takes on the title of marketing director. Her enlarged remit covers a range of brands, including smoking-cessation product NiQuitin.
The restructure, which affects about 30 marketers, follows the departure of marketing director for OTC consumer healthcare Tim Brooks, after 11 years at the company.
A GSK spokeswoman confirmed the review may lead to redundancies, but would not give further details.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Buying Manager, Asia Salt £75000 - £90000 per annum + relocation + benefits, China
- Junior Designer British Heart Foundation £24,000 p/a + 30 days holiday and excellent benefits, London NW1
- UK & I Marketing Manager Stopgap £28000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent BTL London Agency - £37k + benefits! Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £37k, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'