GSK marketing team in restructure
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 30 November 2010 08:00AM
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is restructuring its marketing team to bring together its over-the-counter (OTC) healthcare and oral care brands under a single senior marketer.
Carol-Anne Stewart, previously marketing director for oral care, takes on the title of marketing director. Her enlarged remit covers a range of brands, including smoking-cessation product NiQuitin.
The restructure, which affects about 30 marketers, follows the departure of marketing director for OTC consumer healthcare Tim Brooks, after 11 years at the company.
A GSK spokeswoman confirmed the review may lead to redundancies, but would not give further details.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- PLANNER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Excellent, London
- Senior PR & Comms Officer Stopgap Ã‚£32000 - Ã‚£34700 per annum, Reading
- Senior Account Director - brand, digital and communications - £55-65k Story Recruitment £55-65k plus bonus dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - strategic brand consultancy - £24-28k Story Recruitment £24-28k plus bonus dep on exp, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Luxury Brands Story Recruitment £32-38k dependent on experience, Central London