GSK marketing team in restructure
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 30 November 2010 08:00AM
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is restructuring its marketing team to bring together its over-the-counter (OTC) healthcare and oral care brands under a single senior marketer.
Carol-Anne Stewart, previously marketing director for oral care, takes on the title of marketing director. Her enlarged remit covers a range of brands, including smoking-cessation product NiQuitin.
The restructure, which affects about 30 marketers, follows the departure of marketing director for OTC consumer healthcare Tim Brooks, after 11 years at the company.
A GSK spokeswoman confirmed the review may lead to redundancies, but would not give further details.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show