GSK marketing team in restructure
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 30 November 2010 08:00AM
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is restructuring its marketing team to bring together its over-the-counter (OTC) healthcare and oral care brands under a single senior marketer.
Carol-Anne Stewart, previously marketing director for oral care, takes on the title of marketing director. Her enlarged remit covers a range of brands, including smoking-cessation product NiQuitin.
The restructure, which affects about 30 marketers, follows the departure of marketing director for OTC consumer healthcare Tim Brooks, after 11 years at the company.
A GSK spokeswoman confirmed the review may lead to redundancies, but would not give further details.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Mid-Weight Integrated Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Director BEcause Brand Experience £45-£55k based on experience + bonus, benefits â€¦ & the odd company jolly! , Ascot, Berkshire / SE1