GSK marketing team in restructure
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 30 November 2010 08:00AM
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is restructuring its marketing team to bring together its over-the-counter (OTC) healthcare and oral care brands under a single senior marketer.
Carol-Anne Stewart, previously marketing director for oral care, takes on the title of marketing director. Her enlarged remit covers a range of brands, including smoking-cessation product NiQuitin.
The restructure, which affects about 30 marketers, follows the departure of marketing director for OTC consumer healthcare Tim Brooks, after 11 years at the company.
A GSK spokeswoman confirmed the review may lead to redundancies, but would not give further details.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned