Orangina serves up bizarre ad parody
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 30 November 2010 12:45PM
Orangina's latest ad shows human-like animals from previous commercials using the drink as a substitute for a variety of household goods such as shampoo and milk.
The 60-second ad, created by Fred & Farid Paris, will launch in cinemas and on TV at the end of December.
The ad begins with a giraffe hanging out her washing in its garden and explaining how she uses Orangina for her washing. The ad then cuts to a goat using the drink to wash a floor.
Continuing with its sexualised animal theme, the ad continues to reveal a busty panda rubbing an Orangina bottle on her body, a horse dressed in underwear and a bikini-clad cheetah washing a Vauxhall in a car park.
A voiceover explains "There's nothing better than Orangina … naturally," and cuts to a man sitting on a sofa, watching TV with a lamb wearing lipstick.
Art direction is by Frédéric Raillard, Farid Mokart and Thomas Raillard. The production company is Gorgeous.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Account Director - International - Video Tech Business Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London