Orangina serves up bizarre ad parody
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 30 November 2010 12:45PM
Orangina's latest ad shows human-like animals from previous commercials using the drink as a substitute for a variety of household goods such as shampoo and milk.
The 60-second ad, created by Fred & Farid Paris, will launch in cinemas and on TV at the end of December.
The ad begins with a giraffe hanging out her washing in its garden and explaining how she uses Orangina for her washing. The ad then cuts to a goat using the drink to wash a floor.
Continuing with its sexualised animal theme, the ad continues to reveal a busty panda rubbing an Orangina bottle on her body, a horse dressed in underwear and a bikini-clad cheetah washing a Vauxhall in a car park.
A voiceover explains "There's nothing better than Orangina … naturally," and cuts to a man sitting on a sofa, watching TV with a lamb wearing lipstick.
Art direction is by Frédéric Raillard, Farid Mokart and Thomas Raillard. The production company is Gorgeous.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44