Orangina serves up bizarre ad parody
Orangina's latest ad shows human-like animals from previous commercials using the drink as a substitute for a variety of household goods such as shampoo and milk.
The 60-second ad, created by Fred & Farid Paris, will launch in cinemas and on TV at the end of December.
The ad begins with a giraffe hanging out her washing in its garden and explaining how she uses Orangina for her washing. The ad then cuts to a goat using the drink to wash a floor.
Continuing with its sexualised animal theme, the ad continues to reveal a busty panda rubbing an Orangina bottle on her body, a horse dressed in underwear and a bikini-clad cheetah washing a Vauxhall in a car park.
A voiceover explains "There's nothing better than Orangina … naturally," and cuts to a man sitting on a sofa, watching TV with a lamb wearing lipstick.
Art direction is by Frédéric Raillard, Farid Mokart and Thomas Raillard. The production company is Gorgeous.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland