EHS 4D appoints first creative services director
EHS 4D Group has ended its long search for a creative services director by appointing David Hampshire.
Hampshire will head up the creative department, overseeing creative directors including Nigel Clifton, Mike Eggers and Matt Watts.
The agency previously only had creative directors for the individual divisions of the business. However, following a restructure earlier this year, it has been seeking a head of creative to oversee the whole department.
Hampshire joins the agency from Arc Worldwide, where he was traffic director. He will report to chief operating officer Simon Hebdon.
In his new role, Hampshire will introduce ways in which the creative department can collaborate and operate efficiently.
At Arc, Hampshire worked alongside clients such as Proctor and Gamble, Fiat, and Diageo, and also played a key role in integrating the business with ad agency Leo Burnett.
Before joining Arc, Hampshire was at digital communications agency, Wheel, where he started his career.
He said: "I’m looking forward to ensuring client budgets are effectively utilised to deliver highly creative campaigns that will maximise their return on investment."
Tash Whitmey, joint managing director at EHS 4D Group, said: "We are thrilled to have appointed someone of the calibre of David. Along with all his experience, the fact he’s driven, motivated and approachable, will help ensure the agency’s creative output is delivered on time, to budget, and to a very high standard."
In February, the Havas agency changed its name from EHS Brann Group to EHS 4D Group. The new name aimed to represent the group's close ties with parent Euro RSCG and create stronger links with the network's worldwide offices.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Partner Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, Brentford, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad
- 8 things I learnt as an IPA ad student
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Campaign Viral Chart: Always ad reaches no 1 for second time
- Agencies need to be more creative about creativity
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction