Mindshare appoints new head of search
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2010 03:40PM
WPP's Mindshare has appointed former i-level specialist Jenny Kirby as its new head of search.
Kirby joins in the New Year and will report to Mindshare's head of exchange, Paul Rowlinson.
She replaces Nick Seckold, who is now at Mindshare Singapore.
Kirby was head of search at i-level, before which she held posts at Taylor and Francis publishers and at Disney.
In her new role, Kirby will be responsible for providing strategic direction on the development of bidding and reporting systems, to enhance Mindshare’s PPC (pay-per-click) service to clients.
She will also be responsible for driving the integration of PPC with SEO (search engine optimisation) and other media, to drive up returns from clients’ search investment.
Among Mindshare's larger digital clients are the global behemoths HSBC, LG and Zurich.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Advertising Campaign Manager Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + car and bonus., Slough
- Midweight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £200 - £250 per day, West London
- Global Consumer & Market Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £49000.00 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- EMEA Marketing Campaign Manager Leica Geosystems Negotiable , Milton Keynes