Mindshare appoints new head of search
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2010 03:40PM
WPP's Mindshare has appointed former i-level specialist Jenny Kirby as its new head of search.
Kirby joins in the New Year and will report to Mindshare's head of exchange, Paul Rowlinson.
She replaces Nick Seckold, who is now at Mindshare Singapore.
Kirby was head of search at i-level, before which she held posts at Taylor and Francis publishers and at Disney.
In her new role, Kirby will be responsible for providing strategic direction on the development of bidding and reporting systems, to enhance Mindshare’s PPC (pay-per-click) service to clients.
She will also be responsible for driving the integration of PPC with SEO (search engine optimisation) and other media, to drive up returns from clients’ search investment.
Among Mindshare's larger digital clients are the global behemoths HSBC, LG and Zurich.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Junior to Mid-Weight Creative Teams Daniel Marks London £30-60k, London
- Category Coordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Website and Ecommerce Manager Amathus Drinks £30k basic and potential O.T.E £45K , Park Royal, NW10
- Account Director - 9 month Maternity contract Gabriele Skelton £50000 per annum, Tunbridge Wells