Mindshare appoints new head of search
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2010 03:40PM
WPP's Mindshare has appointed former i-level specialist Jenny Kirby as its new head of search.
Kirby joins in the New Year and will report to Mindshare's head of exchange, Paul Rowlinson.
She replaces Nick Seckold, who is now at Mindshare Singapore.
Kirby was head of search at i-level, before which she held posts at Taylor and Francis publishers and at Disney.
In her new role, Kirby will be responsible for providing strategic direction on the development of bidding and reporting systems, to enhance Mindshare’s PPC (pay-per-click) service to clients.
She will also be responsible for driving the integration of PPC with SEO (search engine optimisation) and other media, to drive up returns from clients’ search investment.
Among Mindshare's larger digital clients are the global behemoths HSBC, LG and Zurich.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film