Mindshare appoints new head of search
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 03 December 2010 03:40PM
WPP's Mindshare has appointed former i-level specialist Jenny Kirby as its new head of search.
Kirby joins in the New Year and will report to Mindshare's head of exchange, Paul Rowlinson.
She replaces Nick Seckold, who is now at Mindshare Singapore.
Kirby was head of search at i-level, before which she held posts at Taylor and Francis publishers and at Disney.
In her new role, Kirby will be responsible for providing strategic direction on the development of bidding and reporting systems, to enhance Mindshare’s PPC (pay-per-click) service to clients.
She will also be responsible for driving the integration of PPC with SEO (search engine optimisation) and other media, to drive up returns from clients’ search investment.
Among Mindshare's larger digital clients are the global behemoths HSBC, LG and Zurich.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 per annum, Wigan
- Backend Web Developer Leeds. Premier Media £30000 per annum + BENEFITS, Leeds
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Better Placed Recruitment £24000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment Negotiable, North Yorkshire