Avery Dennison hands global corporate brief to Hill & Knowlton
By Peter Hay, prweek.com, Tuesday, 07 December 2010 11:26AM
Packaging, office and retail supplies firm Avery Dennison has handed its retained, global corporate brief to Hill & Knowlton.
The account was won following a competitive pitch and will be based out of the H&K offices in Los Angeles.
PR support will also come from the agency's offices in; New York, Washington DC, Hong Kong, Beijing and Brussels.
Avery Dennison senior president, Diane Dixon said: 'We've successfully worked with H&K on a range of projects and what we've found is a team that understands our culture and has a passion and enthusiasm for helping us articulate the company's innovation and sustainability stories.'
The company is based in Pasadena, California and employs staff in over 60 countries.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Junior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Freelance Product Manager Purple Consultancy £350 - £450 per day, London
- Artworker - HTML, 6 month contract Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, London