VCCP wins Burton's Foods advertising account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 07 December 2010 12:24PM
Burton's Foods has appointed VCCP to handle its consolidated advertising account.
The agency won the business following a pitch against Beattie McGuinness Bungay, CHI & Partners and MCBD.
It will now be responsible for handling the advertising for Burton’s entire portfolio of brands, which includes Cadbury Fingers, Maryland Cookies, Wagon Wheels and Jammy Dodgers.
Previously, Burton’s advertising work was split between Adam & Eve and Fallon. Both agencies declined to re-pitch for the business.
The process was handled by Burton’s chief marketing officer Stuart Wilson, who joined the company from Premier Foods in July.
Earlier this year Adam & Eve rolled out a new 60-second spot for Cadbury Fingers which showed animated versions of the product acting out iconic moments in history.
Wilson said: "By focusing on a strong working relationship with one creative agency we will be able to form a much stronger and more focused partnership that will be key in driving growth of our Power Brands and our business as a whole."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER - EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director - global branding agency JEFFERSON £45-60k plus a large array of benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE PRODUCER - E-COMMERECE FASHION - £55-65K Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, London