VCCP wins Burton's Foods advertising account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 07 December 2010 12:24PM
Burton's Foods has appointed VCCP to handle its consolidated advertising account.
The agency won the business following a pitch against Beattie McGuinness Bungay, CHI & Partners and MCBD.
It will now be responsible for handling the advertising for Burton’s entire portfolio of brands, which includes Cadbury Fingers, Maryland Cookies, Wagon Wheels and Jammy Dodgers.
Previously, Burton’s advertising work was split between Adam & Eve and Fallon. Both agencies declined to re-pitch for the business.
The process was handled by Burton’s chief marketing officer Stuart Wilson, who joined the company from Premier Foods in July.
Earlier this year Adam & Eve rolled out a new 60-second spot for Cadbury Fingers which showed animated versions of the product acting out iconic moments in history.
Wilson said: "By focusing on a strong working relationship with one creative agency we will be able to form a much stronger and more focused partnership that will be key in driving growth of our Power Brands and our business as a whole."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Direct Recruitment Up to £55,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Data Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday