HSBC hands global marketing role to Chris Clark
HSBC has reinstated Chris Clark as its top global marketer, following the departure of group head of marketing Tracy Britton earlier this year.
Clark had previously headed up marketing at the bank, before becoming head of customer experience in early 2009. He was replaced by Britton, the brand’s head of North American marketing. However, she left the company in August to pursue "other opportunities".
Clark took up the marketing duties in an interim capacity, but has now been appointed group head of marketing and customer experience. He will not be replaced as head of customer experience.
The marketer joined HSBC in 2001, having spent a decade at advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi.
In September, HSBC launched a £5m campaign, ‘Truffles’, targeting consumers looking for investment advice.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Creative Director/Digital Creative Lead Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Events and Marketing Assistant Brand Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum + extensive benefit package, Ipswich
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + 20% PS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Advertising Sales Executive Culture Shock Media Salary dependent on experience , plus commission. , SW London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%