HSBC hands global marketing role to Chris Clark
HSBC has reinstated Chris Clark as its top global marketer, following the departure of group head of marketing Tracy Britton earlier this year.
Clark had previously headed up marketing at the bank, before becoming head of customer experience in early 2009. He was replaced by Britton, the brand’s head of North American marketing. However, she left the company in August to pursue "other opportunities".
Clark took up the marketing duties in an interim capacity, but has now been appointed group head of marketing and customer experience. He will not be replaced as head of customer experience.
The marketer joined HSBC in 2001, having spent a decade at advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi.
In September, HSBC launched a £5m campaign, ‘Truffles’, targeting consumers looking for investment advice.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London