Kellogg appoints Harrison as permanent marketing director
By John Reynolds, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 09 December 2010 09:10AM
Kellogg has appointed interim marketing director Peter Harrison as its permanent top UK marketer.
Harrison has been carrying out the role on an interim basis since Kevin Brennan left the company in July to join Premier Foods.
The company said they looked internally and externally for Brennan’s replacement before deciding to appoint Harrison.
Harrison will report to UK managing director Greg Peterson and will have responsibility for household brands including Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, All-Bran and Rice Krispies.
Harrison started his marketing career with Pedigree Petfood and joined Kellogg in 2001 as a senior brand manager.
During his tenure with Kellogg, he has managed marketing campaigns for Frosties and Crunchy Nuts.
Kellogg said Harrison would be responsible for an advertising budget of £80m a year.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Planning Executive Aspire £25000 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge