Kellogg appoints Harrison as permanent marketing director
By John Reynolds, brandrepublic.com, Thursday, 09 December 2010 09:10AM
Kellogg has appointed interim marketing director Peter Harrison as its permanent top UK marketer.
Harrison has been carrying out the role on an interim basis since Kevin Brennan left the company in July to join Premier Foods.
The company said they looked internally and externally for Brennan’s replacement before deciding to appoint Harrison.
Harrison will report to UK managing director Greg Peterson and will have responsibility for household brands including Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, All-Bran and Rice Krispies.
Harrison started his marketing career with Pedigree Petfood and joined Kellogg in 2001 as a senior brand manager.
During his tenure with Kellogg, he has managed marketing campaigns for Frosties and Crunchy Nuts.
Kellogg said Harrison would be responsible for an advertising budget of £80m a year.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood