Karmarama's Nicola Mendelsohn to be next president of IPA
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 December 2010 05:21PM
Nicola Mendelsohn, chairman and partner of Karmarama has been nominated by the IPA Council to succeed Rory Sutherland, vice chairman of Ogilvy Group UK, as president of the IPA next year.
Mendelsohn is the first woman to be nominated for the post in the IPA’s 94 year history. She will be expected to serve a two-year, annually elected term which will be ratified on 24 March next year at the IPA’s annual general meeting.
The formal handover will then take place on 6 April and Mendelsohn will share her manifesto at the annual Members’ lunch.
The selection process has been taking place over the past three months and has been led by the immediate past president Moray MacLennan worldwide chief executive M&C Saatchi.
Mendelsohn began her career at BBH reaching board director level before leaving to join Grey London where she was promoted to deputy chairman in June 2004. In April 2008 she joined Karmarama as a partner and chairman.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / BTL - Excellent Agency! - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER - DUBAI - £38K TAX FREE + RELOCATION Salt £38000 per annum + TAX FREE EARNINGS + RELOCATION, Dubai
- SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER - WEST LONDON - £50K + BONUS & BENEFITS Salt £50000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS, West London
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)