Karmarama's Nicola Mendelsohn to be next president of IPA
Nicola Mendelsohn, chairman and partner of Karmarama has been nominated by the IPA Council to succeed Rory Sutherland, vice chairman of Ogilvy Group UK, as president of the IPA next year.
Mendelsohn is the first woman to be nominated for the post in the IPA’s 94 year history. She will be expected to serve a two-year, annually elected term which will be ratified on 24 March next year at the IPA’s annual general meeting.
The formal handover will then take place on 6 April and Mendelsohn will share her manifesto at the annual Members’ lunch.
The selection process has been taking place over the past three months and has been led by the immediate past president Moray MacLennan worldwide chief executive M&C Saatchi.
Mendelsohn began her career at BBH reaching board director level before leaving to join Grey London where she was promoted to deputy chairman in June 2004. In April 2008 she joined Karmarama as a partner and chairman.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire