Karmarama's Nicola Mendelsohn to be next president of IPA
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 December 2010 05:21PM
Nicola Mendelsohn, chairman and partner of Karmarama has been nominated by the IPA Council to succeed Rory Sutherland, vice chairman of Ogilvy Group UK, as president of the IPA next year.
Mendelsohn is the first woman to be nominated for the post in the IPA’s 94 year history. She will be expected to serve a two-year, annually elected term which will be ratified on 24 March next year at the IPA’s annual general meeting.
The formal handover will then take place on 6 April and Mendelsohn will share her manifesto at the annual Members’ lunch.
The selection process has been taking place over the past three months and has been led by the immediate past president Moray MacLennan worldwide chief executive M&C Saatchi.
Mendelsohn began her career at BBH reaching board director level before leaving to join Grey London where she was promoted to deputy chairman in June 2004. In April 2008 she joined Karmarama as a partner and chairman.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Creative Recruitment Consultant, Digital/Direct Marketing Consultancy Direct Recruitment 25k-59k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad