Freixenet returns to its Barcelona roots for global ad campaign
Freixenet has unveiled a new global positioning aimed at highlighting the Cava brand's Mediterranean heritage.
The new concept, Wondefully Unexpected, was developed by JWT’s Barcelona offices and rolls out this month. It replaces the "Unplan the moment" work which has been used by the brand in more than 100 countries for the last four years.
The campaign, which was shot in Freixenet’s Barcelona headquarters, will run across cinema, digital, outdoor, press and TV.
It aims to celebrate Mediterranean life by depicting scenes of celebration and showcasing the sparking wine’s production process. The campaign uses the straplines "Wondefully Unexpected" and "Barcelona since 1861".
In September, Freixenet appointed PR agency Slice to create a digitally-led global campaign.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Web Specialist Brand Recruitment £22000 - £30000 per annum, Letchworth Garden City
- Marketing Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment excellent benefits, Cambridge
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Basildon
- Project Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London