Freixenet returns to its Barcelona roots for global ad campaign
Freixenet has unveiled a new global positioning aimed at highlighting the Cava brand's Mediterranean heritage.
The new concept, Wondefully Unexpected, was developed by JWT’s Barcelona offices and rolls out this month. It replaces the "Unplan the moment" work which has been used by the brand in more than 100 countries for the last four years.
The campaign, which was shot in Freixenet’s Barcelona headquarters, will run across cinema, digital, outdoor, press and TV.
It aims to celebrate Mediterranean life by depicting scenes of celebration and showcasing the sparking wine’s production process. The campaign uses the straplines "Wondefully Unexpected" and "Barcelona since 1861".
In September, Freixenet appointed PR agency Slice to create a digitally-led global campaign.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- Marketing Manager - Innovation Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Ireland / Dublin
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- ITV chief calls for Sky and Virgin to pay for content