Freixenet returns to its Barcelona roots for global ad campaign
Freixenet has unveiled a new global positioning aimed at highlighting the Cava brand's Mediterranean heritage.
The new concept, Wondefully Unexpected, was developed by JWT’s Barcelona offices and rolls out this month. It replaces the "Unplan the moment" work which has been used by the brand in more than 100 countries for the last four years.
The campaign, which was shot in Freixenet’s Barcelona headquarters, will run across cinema, digital, outdoor, press and TV.
It aims to celebrate Mediterranean life by depicting scenes of celebration and showcasing the sparking wine’s production process. The campaign uses the straplines "Wondefully Unexpected" and "Barcelona since 1861".
In September, Freixenet appointed PR agency Slice to create a digitally-led global campaign.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Marketing Executive-Analytics & CRM Galliard Homes £25-30k, Loughton, Essex
- Digital Marketing Assistant Galliard Homes £16-20k, Loughton, Essex
- Digital Marketing Executive - Content, Creative & Communications Galliard Homes £25-30k, Loughton, Essex
- Account Director - Social Media Stopgap £235 per day, London
- Creative Director - design and branding become £70-90K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy