Freixenet returns to its Barcelona roots for global ad campaign
Freixenet has unveiled a new global positioning aimed at highlighting the Cava brand's Mediterranean heritage.
The new concept, Wondefully Unexpected, was developed by JWT’s Barcelona offices and rolls out this month. It replaces the "Unplan the moment" work which has been used by the brand in more than 100 countries for the last four years.
The campaign, which was shot in Freixenet’s Barcelona headquarters, will run across cinema, digital, outdoor, press and TV.
It aims to celebrate Mediterranean life by depicting scenes of celebration and showcasing the sparking wine’s production process. The campaign uses the straplines "Wondefully Unexpected" and "Barcelona since 1861".
In September, Freixenet appointed PR agency Slice to create a digitally-led global campaign.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of Digital Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £60000 - £61000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer - up to £40k - Travel Company Digital Gurus Negotiable, London
- Junior - Mid .NET Developer Digital Gurus £25000 - £45000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Email Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 pa DOE, Worcester
- Senior Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50,000 to £60,000, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers