Freixenet returns to its Barcelona roots for global ad campaign
Freixenet has unveiled a new global positioning aimed at highlighting the Cava brand's Mediterranean heritage.
The new concept, Wondefully Unexpected, was developed by JWT’s Barcelona offices and rolls out this month. It replaces the "Unplan the moment" work which has been used by the brand in more than 100 countries for the last four years.
The campaign, which was shot in Freixenet’s Barcelona headquarters, will run across cinema, digital, outdoor, press and TV.
It aims to celebrate Mediterranean life by depicting scenes of celebration and showcasing the sparking wine’s production process. The campaign uses the straplines "Wondefully Unexpected" and "Barcelona since 1861".
In September, Freixenet appointed PR agency Slice to create a digitally-led global campaign.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Designer Source £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Planner Source £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Integrated Project Manager - Creative Agency £35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Executive Lipton Fleming £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Midweight UX Designer - Comparison Site Source £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'