Volkswagen to launch Discovery Channel idents
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 14 December 2010 09:00AM
Volkswagen is rolling out a set of idents on the Discovery Channel on 20 December, as part of its integrated campaign to promote its Caddy van.
The idents, created by Iris, are animations by the illustrator Simon's Cat, and will support adventure programs on the channel. They aim to promote the fun side of the commercial vehicle and carry the strapline of the overall campaign: "Brilliant made better".
Volkswagen launched the integrated Caddy campaign in November, with press, online, radio, retail and outdoor ads. Iris also created a "Brilliant made better" microsite, with interactive product navigation and an online game. Mediacom handled the media planning and buying for the campaign.
The latest work follows a set of idents Iris created in June to support the sponsorship of adventure and survival programming on the Discovery Channel.
In October, Volkswagen launched its "See cinema different" campaign, created by DDB, its biggest cinema ad in six years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Chiltern Railways Competitive, Marylebone London
- CLIENT RELATIONSHIP DIRECTOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Milton Keynes
- Business Director - Digital - PPC, Display, Affiliates Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3