Volkswagen to launch Discovery Channel idents
Volkswagen is rolling out a set of idents on the Discovery Channel on 20 December, as part of its integrated campaign to promote its Caddy van.
The idents, created by Iris, are animations by the illustrator Simon's Cat, and will support adventure programs on the channel. They aim to promote the fun side of the commercial vehicle and carry the strapline of the overall campaign: "Brilliant made better".
Volkswagen launched the integrated Caddy campaign in November, with press, online, radio, retail and outdoor ads. Iris also created a "Brilliant made better" microsite, with interactive product navigation and an online game. Mediacom handled the media planning and buying for the campaign.
The latest work follows a set of idents Iris created in June to support the sponsorship of adventure and survival programming on the Discovery Channel.
In October, Volkswagen launched its "See cinema different" campaign, created by DDB, its biggest cinema ad in six years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Wilkinson rebrands to Wilko in TV campaign
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- French agency creates chocolate dildo Easter campaign