Volkswagen to launch Discovery Channel idents
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 14 December 2010 09:00AM
Volkswagen is rolling out a set of idents on the Discovery Channel on 20 December, as part of its integrated campaign to promote its Caddy van.
The idents, created by Iris, are animations by the illustrator Simon's Cat, and will support adventure programs on the channel. They aim to promote the fun side of the commercial vehicle and carry the strapline of the overall campaign: "Brilliant made better".
Volkswagen launched the integrated Caddy campaign in November, with press, online, radio, retail and outdoor ads. Iris also created a "Brilliant made better" microsite, with interactive product navigation and an online game. Mediacom handled the media planning and buying for the campaign.
The latest work follows a set of idents Iris created in June to support the sponsorship of adventure and survival programming on the Discovery Channel.
In October, Volkswagen launched its "See cinema different" campaign, created by DDB, its biggest cinema ad in six years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Account Director Zebra People £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competative Benefits Structure, City of London
- Senior Developer Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Account Executive Beyond The Book £Negotiable, Northampton
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media