Zoopla secures cash for marketing investment
Property website Zoopla.co.uk has raised £3.25m to invest in a fresh advertising push in January.
The whole sum will be used for the return of the same creative (above) that Zoopla used in its first TV advertising campaign, which launched in August.
The campaign resulted in a 44% month-on-month lift in the number of searches on Google for Zoopla.
The company is continuing to work with creative agency VCCP and media-planning and buying agency Vizeum. The ads will run on ITV, Channel 4, Channel 4 and the Sky digital channels.
Zoopla claims it is profitable and is the third-most-popular property website in the UK, after Rightmove and Findaproperty.
The new money consists of £1.75m new equity from existing shareholders Atlas Venture and Octopus Investments, in addition to a £1.5m debt facility from Silicon Valley Bank.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Freelance Product Manager Purple Consultancy £350 - £450 per day, London
- Artworker - HTML, 6 month contract Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Project Manager Purple Consultancy £350 - £400 per day, London