Zoopla secures cash for marketing investment
Property website Zoopla.co.uk has raised £3.25m to invest in a fresh advertising push in January.
The whole sum will be used for the return of the same creative (above) that Zoopla used in its first TV advertising campaign, which launched in August.
The campaign resulted in a 44% month-on-month lift in the number of searches on Google for Zoopla.
The company is continuing to work with creative agency VCCP and media-planning and buying agency Vizeum. The ads will run on ITV, Channel 4, Channel 4 and the Sky digital channels.
Zoopla claims it is profitable and is the third-most-popular property website in the UK, after Rightmove and Findaproperty.
The new money consists of £1.75m new equity from existing shareholders Atlas Venture and Octopus Investments, in addition to a £1.5m debt facility from Silicon Valley Bank.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne