Zoopla secures cash for marketing investment
Property website Zoopla.co.uk has raised £3.25m to invest in a fresh advertising push in January.
The whole sum will be used for the return of the same creative (above) that Zoopla used in its first TV advertising campaign, which launched in August.
The campaign resulted in a 44% month-on-month lift in the number of searches on Google for Zoopla.
The company is continuing to work with creative agency VCCP and media-planning and buying agency Vizeum. The ads will run on ITV, Channel 4, Channel 4 and the Sky digital channels.
Zoopla claims it is profitable and is the third-most-popular property website in the UK, after Rightmove and Findaproperty.
The new money consists of £1.75m new equity from existing shareholders Atlas Venture and Octopus Investments, in addition to a £1.5m debt facility from Silicon Valley Bank.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Account manager - award-winning creative agency, £30k Gabriele Skelton £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Retention Marketing Manager - Central London - Perm Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits, London
- Brand Guardian Network Career Consultants £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Network Career Consultants £50000 - £58000 per annum, London
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Should brands be held to their straplines?
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool