Grosvenor Casinos brings in Publicasity for rebrand to G Casinos
By David Woods, prweek.com, Friday, 17 December 2010 08:45AM
Grosvenor Casinos, part of the Rank Group, has appointed Publicasity to raise its profile within the UK through a consumer PR campaign, following a four-way competitive pitch.
The campaign, which will initially last for 12 months across regional, national, lifestyle print, broadcast and online media, will focus on rebranding Grosvenor Casinos as G Casinos for ‘everything you need for a great night out under one roof’.
Lesly Clifford, head of communications for The Rank Group, said: ‘With over 30 venues across Britain, Grosvenor Casinos has been working hard to position casinos as mainstream leisure venues.
‘Our plan includes rebranding a number of Grosvenor Casinos to the new G Casino format. We will be looking to Publicasity to provide us with creative, integrated on and offline campaigns, to raise awareness of our casinos across all media platforms in the New Year.’
Emma Wright, MD of Publicasity, added: ‘We look forward to the challenge of persuading consumers to forget the old image of tuxedoes and cocktail dresses and get ready to experience the new night out with Grosvenor and G Casinos.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London