Grosvenor Casinos brings in Publicasity for rebrand to G Casinos
By David Woods, prweek.com, Friday, 17 December 2010 08:45AM
Grosvenor Casinos, part of the Rank Group, has appointed Publicasity to raise its profile within the UK through a consumer PR campaign, following a four-way competitive pitch.
The campaign, which will initially last for 12 months across regional, national, lifestyle print, broadcast and online media, will focus on rebranding Grosvenor Casinos as G Casinos for ‘everything you need for a great night out under one roof’.
Lesly Clifford, head of communications for The Rank Group, said: ‘With over 30 venues across Britain, Grosvenor Casinos has been working hard to position casinos as mainstream leisure venues.
‘Our plan includes rebranding a number of Grosvenor Casinos to the new G Casino format. We will be looking to Publicasity to provide us with creative, integrated on and offline campaigns, to raise awareness of our casinos across all media platforms in the New Year.’
Emma Wright, MD of Publicasity, added: ‘We look forward to the challenge of persuading consumers to forget the old image of tuxedoes and cocktail dresses and get ready to experience the new night out with Grosvenor and G Casinos.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account