Grosvenor Casinos brings in Publicasity for rebrand to G Casinos
By David Woods, prweek.com, Friday, 17 December 2010 08:45AM
Grosvenor Casinos, part of the Rank Group, has appointed Publicasity to raise its profile within the UK through a consumer PR campaign, following a four-way competitive pitch.
The campaign, which will initially last for 12 months across regional, national, lifestyle print, broadcast and online media, will focus on rebranding Grosvenor Casinos as G Casinos for ‘everything you need for a great night out under one roof’.
Lesly Clifford, head of communications for The Rank Group, said: ‘With over 30 venues across Britain, Grosvenor Casinos has been working hard to position casinos as mainstream leisure venues.
‘Our plan includes rebranding a number of Grosvenor Casinos to the new G Casino format. We will be looking to Publicasity to provide us with creative, integrated on and offline campaigns, to raise awareness of our casinos across all media platforms in the New Year.’
Emma Wright, MD of Publicasity, added: ‘We look forward to the challenge of persuading consumers to forget the old image of tuxedoes and cocktail dresses and get ready to experience the new night out with Grosvenor and G Casinos.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'