Proximity lands £50m Lloyds TSB DM account
Proximity has won the £50m Lloyds TSB direct marketing account, putting an end to its three year relationship with Rapier.
The agency beat Wunderman and Rapier in a final shoot-out of the Lloyds TSB review that began in October.
Catherine Kehoe, brand and customer marketing director, Lloyds TSB and Bank of Scotland, said: "We are pleased to announce the appointment of Proximity as the new BTL agency for Lloyds TSB. Following a review of leading agencies, we believe Proximity offers the capability and expertise we need to help drive forward the strategic challenges of our direct marketing programme in 2011 and beyond.
"We have enjoyed a strong working relationship with Rapier over the past three years and would like to thank them for their support and commitment over this period."
Rapier was handed the entire £50m direct marketing account in June 2007 after a four-way shoot-out against Propaganda and incumbents, Tullo Marshall Warren (TMW) and Partners Andrews Aldridge.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £29000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure