TBWA\London's Hunter leaves UK for Deutsch in the US
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 21 December 2010 09:35AM
TBWA\London executive creative officer Mark Hunter is leaving the agency and the UK to take up the same role at Lowe & Partners-owned Deutsch in Los Angeles.
A date of departure has not yet been finalised but he is expected to take up his new position at the full-service agency in the New Year.
A spokesman for TBWA\London confirmed the move and said the agency's search for Hunter's replacement is well underway.
Robert Harwood Matthews, president of TBWA\UK, said: "Professionally it's very flattering that Deutsch rate our work so highly.
"We're already in the advanced stages of finding a new executive creative director at TBWA\London, which will complete the reenergised exec team. I’d like to thank Mark for his work over the past year."
Hunter joined TBWA\London in April 2009 after leaving Euro RSCG London following a management restructure.
At Deutsch LA he replaces Eric Hirschberg who left the agency in July for the role of chief executive at Activision Publishing.
Before joining Euro RSCG London in 2007, Hunter worked at Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam and Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
In September TBWA overhauled its management team with the appointments of Isobar managing director, Andy De Groose, as its new managing director, and the Saint@RKCR/Y&R managing partner, Zaid Al-Zaidy, as its chief strategy officer.
Al-Zaidy replaced Tom Morton, who left in July to join Publicis as its chief strategy officer.
De Groose was effectively a replacement for Matt Shepherd-Smith, who quit as TBWA\London’s chief executive in December last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Graphic Designer - Tech brands Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight FMCG Branding Designer Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Lead - Fashion Network Career Consultants £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad