Thomson unveils new TV ad featuring Beach Boys soundtrack
By Alex Brownsell, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 December 2010 12:18PM
TUI-owned tour operator Thomson has unveiled its latest TV ad, in which it claims it can create the perfect break for holidaymakers.
The clip, by BMB, features a version of the Beach Boys' song 'Good Vibrations' recorded by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, as well as a new tagline "your holiday to a T". The ad breaks on Christmas Eve.
It follows the decision by Thomson to drop its long-running "built with you in mind" campaign, first aired in December 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- BOARD ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Red Sofa London £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Media Research Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Strategy Consultant- Trends & Culture Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £400000 per annum + other benefits , London
- Direct Marketing - Fundraising National Trust Circa £33,467 pa, Heelis, Swindon
- Marketing Manager - Bolton - £30,000-£35,000 Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Bolton