Thomson unveils new TV ad featuring Beach Boys soundtrack
By Alex Brownsell, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 December 2010 12:18PM
TUI-owned tour operator Thomson has unveiled its latest TV ad, in which it claims it can create the perfect break for holidaymakers.
The clip, by BMB, features a version of the Beach Boys' song 'Good Vibrations' recorded by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, as well as a new tagline "your holiday to a T". The ad breaks on Christmas Eve.
It follows the decision by Thomson to drop its long-running "built with you in mind" campaign, first aired in December 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SALES AND MARKETING DIRECOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Account Executive - Hampshire Stonor £20,000 - £23,000 plus benefits, Hampshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Live Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, West Midlands
- Web Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20,000 - £24,000, Derbyshire
- Performance Marketing Manager - CLIENT-SIDE - leading digital pioneer Bamboo Crowd £40,000 - £50,000, London (Central), London (Greater)