Thomson unveils new TV ad featuring Beach Boys soundtrack
By Alex Brownsell, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 December 2010 12:18PM
TUI-owned tour operator Thomson has unveiled its latest TV ad, in which it claims it can create the perfect break for holidaymakers.
The clip, by BMB, features a version of the Beach Boys' song 'Good Vibrations' recorded by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, as well as a new tagline "your holiday to a T". The ad breaks on Christmas Eve.
It follows the decision by Thomson to drop its long-running "built with you in mind" campaign, first aired in December 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Executive fishtank £20000 - £23000 per annum, Reading
- Content Writer fishtank £40,000 Pro rata, Maidenhead
- Technology Delivery Lead, Agile, Fintech Mobile App, Digital,PM Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , Chester
- Junior Account Director / Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PPC Account Manager BMS £26000 - £29000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated