Kuoni in drive to shift New Year holidays
Kuoni, the premium travel brand, has launched an integrated ad campaign to promote its winter sale.
The campaign, created by The Assembly, features press, radio, outdoor, online, in-store and social media activity, and runs until March.
The campaign focuses on post-Christmas holidaymakers, using the strapline "The Kuoni 'I'm sorry I got you such a dreadful Christmas present, I hope you'll forgive me' sale".
Trevor Hardy, founder of The Assembly, said: "We have been delighted to work with Kuoni on this campaign, which is designed to appeal to anyone thinking of booking a holiday after Christmas.
"It taps in to the many motivations that inspire people to book a trip in January and broadens the appeal of a great brand."
Media planning and buying was by MEC.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London