Kuoni in drive to shift New Year holidays
Kuoni, the premium travel brand, has launched an integrated ad campaign to promote its winter sale.
The campaign, created by The Assembly, features press, radio, outdoor, online, in-store and social media activity, and runs until March.
The campaign focuses on post-Christmas holidaymakers, using the strapline "The Kuoni 'I'm sorry I got you such a dreadful Christmas present, I hope you'll forgive me' sale".
Trevor Hardy, founder of The Assembly, said: "We have been delighted to work with Kuoni on this campaign, which is designed to appeal to anyone thinking of booking a holiday after Christmas.
"It taps in to the many motivations that inspire people to book a trip in January and broadens the appeal of a great brand."
Media planning and buying was by MEC.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media