Kuoni in drive to shift New Year holidays
Kuoni, the premium travel brand, has launched an integrated ad campaign to promote its winter sale.
The campaign, created by The Assembly, features press, radio, outdoor, online, in-store and social media activity, and runs until March.
The campaign focuses on post-Christmas holidaymakers, using the strapline "The Kuoni 'I'm sorry I got you such a dreadful Christmas present, I hope you'll forgive me' sale".
Trevor Hardy, founder of The Assembly, said: "We have been delighted to work with Kuoni on this campaign, which is designed to appeal to anyone thinking of booking a holiday after Christmas.
"It taps in to the many motivations that inspire people to book a trip in January and broadens the appeal of a great brand."
Media planning and buying was by MEC.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media