Kuoni in drive to shift New Year holidays
Kuoni, the premium travel brand, has launched an integrated ad campaign to promote its winter sale.
The campaign, created by The Assembly, features press, radio, outdoor, online, in-store and social media activity, and runs until March.
The campaign focuses on post-Christmas holidaymakers, using the strapline "The Kuoni 'I'm sorry I got you such a dreadful Christmas present, I hope you'll forgive me' sale".
Trevor Hardy, founder of The Assembly, said: "We have been delighted to work with Kuoni on this campaign, which is designed to appeal to anyone thinking of booking a holiday after Christmas.
"It taps in to the many motivations that inspire people to book a trip in January and broadens the appeal of a great brand."
Media planning and buying was by MEC.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign