Kuoni in drive to shift New Year holidays
Kuoni, the premium travel brand, has launched an integrated ad campaign to promote its winter sale.
The campaign, created by The Assembly, features press, radio, outdoor, online, in-store and social media activity, and runs until March.
The campaign focuses on post-Christmas holidaymakers, using the strapline "The Kuoni 'I'm sorry I got you such a dreadful Christmas present, I hope you'll forgive me' sale".
Trevor Hardy, founder of The Assembly, said: "We have been delighted to work with Kuoni on this campaign, which is designed to appeal to anyone thinking of booking a holiday after Christmas.
"It taps in to the many motivations that inspire people to book a trip in January and broadens the appeal of a great brand."
Media planning and buying was by MEC.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business