Bmi names Stuart Beamish as head of marketing and product
Airline British Midland International (bmi) has named Stuart Beamish as its new head of marketing and product.
Beamish will oversee the airline's global marketing strategy and report to Joerg Hennemann, the chief commercial officer of bmi.
The airline recently divided its sales and marketing director position, which was held by Katherine Gershon, after she left to join the healthcare company Circle as marketing director.
Beamish has 15 years experience in the industry and has previously held high-profile marketing roles at Virgin Holidays and British Airways.
Joerg Hennemann, chief commercial officer at bmi, said: "I am delighted that Stuart is joining bmi.
"With his depth of knowledge and experience gained over many years in the industry, he will be a valuable asset to the team as we drive forward the airline’s global marketing and product strategy."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of Insight - Associate Director level - Brand Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £80K + benefitS, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Design Manager Source £60000 - £85000 per annum, London
- Senior Tobacco Designer Aspire £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £85K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers