Bmi names Stuart Beamish as head of marketing and product
Airline British Midland International (bmi) has named Stuart Beamish as its new head of marketing and product.
Beamish will oversee the airline's global marketing strategy and report to Joerg Hennemann, the chief commercial officer of bmi.
The airline recently divided its sales and marketing director position, which was held by Katherine Gershon, after she left to join the healthcare company Circle as marketing director.
Beamish has 15 years experience in the industry and has previously held high-profile marketing roles at Virgin Holidays and British Airways.
Joerg Hennemann, chief commercial officer at bmi, said: "I am delighted that Stuart is joining bmi.
"With his depth of knowledge and experience gained over many years in the industry, he will be a valuable asset to the team as we drive forward the airline’s global marketing and product strategy."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Project manager, Digital Agency, Ã‚£35K Source Ã‚£30000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, London
- Copywriter & Visualiser Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £32000 per annum, Windsor
- Search Manager - Fashion - North London Major Players Ã‚£36000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + great benefits, London
- Senior Account Executive - Promotional Products / Premiums Stonor £up to £27K + Benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- ACCOUNT / PROJECT DIRECTOR- AGENCY - SPANISH SPEAKER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton