Bmi names Stuart Beamish as head of marketing and product
Airline British Midland International (bmi) has named Stuart Beamish as its new head of marketing and product.
Beamish will oversee the airline's global marketing strategy and report to Joerg Hennemann, the chief commercial officer of bmi.
The airline recently divided its sales and marketing director position, which was held by Katherine Gershon, after she left to join the healthcare company Circle as marketing director.
Beamish has 15 years experience in the industry and has previously held high-profile marketing roles at Virgin Holidays and British Airways.
Joerg Hennemann, chief commercial officer at bmi, said: "I am delighted that Stuart is joining bmi.
"With his depth of knowledge and experience gained over many years in the industry, he will be a valuable asset to the team as we drive forward the airline’s global marketing and product strategy."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Graphic Designer (retail) Beyond The Book £DOE, Northampton
- Events and Marketing assistant Under The Bridge £25,000, Fulham, South west london
- Senior Ad Ops Executive Salt £27000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Art Director Pitch Consultants £27000 - £35000 per annum, West Yorkshire
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity