MediaCom North America changes leadership
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 January 2011 09:54AM
MediaCom North America has appointed Harvey Goldhersz, the chief operating officer of MediaCom Worldwide, as chief executive, after the resignation of Doug Checkeris.
Checkeris will remain with the agency during a transitional period, before leaving to pursue other interests.
Goldhersz has worked at MediaCom Worldwide for 28 years, holding a number of executive roles. Most recently, he was vice-chairman and chief operating officer of MediaCom Worldwide.
In 1998, he founded MediaCom Digital and served as its chief executive until 2004. Goldhersz will be retaining his current responsibility of head of digital at MediaCom Worldwide in the new role.
He will be responsible for the management and operation of MediaCom activities in the six cities in the US and Canada where it has offices.
He will report directly to Stephen Allan, chief executive of MediaCom Worldwide, and will be based in the New York office.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne