MediaCom North America changes leadership
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 January 2011 09:54AM
MediaCom North America has appointed Harvey Goldhersz, the chief operating officer of MediaCom Worldwide, as chief executive, after the resignation of Doug Checkeris.
Checkeris will remain with the agency during a transitional period, before leaving to pursue other interests.
Goldhersz has worked at MediaCom Worldwide for 28 years, holding a number of executive roles. Most recently, he was vice-chairman and chief operating officer of MediaCom Worldwide.
In 1998, he founded MediaCom Digital and served as its chief executive until 2004. Goldhersz will be retaining his current responsibility of head of digital at MediaCom Worldwide in the new role.
He will be responsible for the management and operation of MediaCom activities in the six cities in the US and Canada where it has offices.
He will report directly to Stephen Allan, chief executive of MediaCom Worldwide, and will be based in the New York office.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Community Manager | £26-30K, depending on experience. Dynamic New Alliances Up to 30K + Benefits, Central London
- Retention Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review