MediaCom North America changes leadership
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 January 2011 09:54AM
MediaCom North America has appointed Harvey Goldhersz, the chief operating officer of MediaCom Worldwide, as chief executive, after the resignation of Doug Checkeris.
Checkeris will remain with the agency during a transitional period, before leaving to pursue other interests.
Goldhersz has worked at MediaCom Worldwide for 28 years, holding a number of executive roles. Most recently, he was vice-chairman and chief operating officer of MediaCom Worldwide.
In 1998, he founded MediaCom Digital and served as its chief executive until 2004. Goldhersz will be retaining his current responsibility of head of digital at MediaCom Worldwide in the new role.
He will be responsible for the management and operation of MediaCom activities in the six cities in the US and Canada where it has offices.
He will report directly to Stephen Allan, chief executive of MediaCom Worldwide, and will be based in the New York office.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Account Manager - Croydon - £30-35k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Croydon
- Account Director Dot-Gap £65k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Planner / Analyst Dot-Gap £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Biddable Dot-Gap £65-80k, London (Greater)
- Strategy Consulting Manager Stopgap £75000 - £95000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham