MediaCom North America changes leadership
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 January 2011 09:54AM
MediaCom North America has appointed Harvey Goldhersz, the chief operating officer of MediaCom Worldwide, as chief executive, after the resignation of Doug Checkeris.
Checkeris will remain with the agency during a transitional period, before leaving to pursue other interests.
Goldhersz has worked at MediaCom Worldwide for 28 years, holding a number of executive roles. Most recently, he was vice-chairman and chief operating officer of MediaCom Worldwide.
In 1998, he founded MediaCom Digital and served as its chief executive until 2004. Goldhersz will be retaining his current responsibility of head of digital at MediaCom Worldwide in the new role.
He will be responsible for the management and operation of MediaCom activities in the six cities in the US and Canada where it has offices.
He will report directly to Stephen Allan, chief executive of MediaCom Worldwide, and will be based in the New York office.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Brand & Marketing Capability Consultants Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive Salary & Benefits Package + Significant Bonus, Surrey
- Consumer & Market Insight Manager - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/West of London
- UK Head of Marketing FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£100-130K + Benefits Package, London
- Artworker fishtank £23000 - £33000 per annum, Bristol
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show