Boots Opticians rolls out new TV ads
Boots Opticians launches a new TV campaign by Mother today (6 December), promoting its "two for £79" offer.
In line with Boots' main "here come the girls" campaign, the two 30-second ads focus on everyday scenarios.
The first ad, "bad eyes," features a couple sitting in a restaurant reading the menu. Even after making numerous mistakes while trying to order his food, the husband still strenuously denies to his wife that he needs glasses.
In the second ad, "Two looks," a woman at work swaps her glasses as she switches between joking with a colleague and talking seriously with her boss.
The ads are directed by Ric Cantor at Outsider, produced by Paul McPadden and edited by Billy Mead at TenThree. Media planning and buying is handled by OMD.
The campaign will also include in-store, online and direct marketing.
Elizabeth Fagan, marketing director at Boots UK, said: "Boots adverts are all about demonstrating that we understand our customers and we seek to play back real "truths" that they can identify with.
"We're sure our latest adverts for Boots Opticians will raise a smile and remind people of their need to have an eye test – whether they love wearing glasses, or are not quite as enthusiastic."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Manager Brand Recruitment Ã‚£30000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, Grantham
- Senior Social Media Account Manager SAVVY Media Ltd £35-45k, Leicestershire / Leicester, Leicestershire
- Midweight Digital Designer Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Account Executive Stopgap £18000 - £22000 per annum, West Midlands
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake