Boots Opticians rolls out new TV ads
Boots Opticians launches a new TV campaign by Mother today (6 December), promoting its "two for £79" offer.
In line with Boots' main "here come the girls" campaign, the two 30-second ads focus on everyday scenarios.
The first ad, "bad eyes," features a couple sitting in a restaurant reading the menu. Even after making numerous mistakes while trying to order his food, the husband still strenuously denies to his wife that he needs glasses.
In the second ad, "Two looks," a woman at work swaps her glasses as she switches between joking with a colleague and talking seriously with her boss.
The ads are directed by Ric Cantor at Outsider, produced by Paul McPadden and edited by Billy Mead at TenThree. Media planning and buying is handled by OMD.
The campaign will also include in-store, online and direct marketing.
Elizabeth Fagan, marketing director at Boots UK, said: "Boots adverts are all about demonstrating that we understand our customers and we seek to play back real "truths" that they can identify with.
"We're sure our latest adverts for Boots Opticians will raise a smile and remind people of their need to have an eye test – whether they love wearing glasses, or are not quite as enthusiastic."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Manager(s) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Herts/North of London
- SEO Account Manager Aspire £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Head of Digital Acquisition Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Ecommerce Trading Manager Source £28000 - £35000 per annum, London