Unilever Brand appoints Nevett as global vice-president
FMCG giant Unilever has appointed Paul Nevett as global vice-president for the Unilever Brand, effective 1 February.
Nevett will report directly to Unilever’s chief marketing officer Keith Weed. His current position, vice-president marketing, foods for the UK and Ireland, will be filled by Hazel Detsiny.
Detsiny has been with Unilever since 2005, where she worked as the laundry category director for the UK and Ireland business, before becoming the talent and organisation director, marketing, for Unilever UK and Ireland.
Nevett has held positions within Unilever’s UK and Ireland business within its food categories for the past 10 years. His work for the company has led to Unilever’s involvement with the Change4Life program.
Weed said: "The Unilever brand is an as yet untapped resource for the business.
"Our corporate reputation has a big contribution to make in the successful marketing of our brands and products globally and we're looking to leverage it with the two billion consumers who use our products every day.
"Paul is a very experienced marketer and has been involved in Unilever brand pilot work in the UK this year and I'm delighted that he will be able to bring this recent experience to bear on a global scale."
Nevett will take over the brand development work with Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide, following the agency’s appointment to handle Unilever’s corporate business in November.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager! BRAND LED ACCOUNTS!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Branding up to £39k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £39000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film