Unilever Brand appoints Nevett as global vice-president
FMCG giant Unilever has appointed Paul Nevett as global vice-president for the Unilever Brand, effective 1 February.
Nevett will report directly to Unilever’s chief marketing officer Keith Weed. His current position, vice-president marketing, foods for the UK and Ireland, will be filled by Hazel Detsiny.
Detsiny has been with Unilever since 2005, where she worked as the laundry category director for the UK and Ireland business, before becoming the talent and organisation director, marketing, for Unilever UK and Ireland.
Nevett has held positions within Unilever’s UK and Ireland business within its food categories for the past 10 years. His work for the company has led to Unilever’s involvement with the Change4Life program.
Weed said: "The Unilever brand is an as yet untapped resource for the business.
"Our corporate reputation has a big contribution to make in the successful marketing of our brands and products globally and we're looking to leverage it with the two billion consumers who use our products every day.
"Paul is a very experienced marketer and has been involved in Unilever brand pilot work in the UK this year and I'm delighted that he will be able to bring this recent experience to bear on a global scale."
Nevett will take over the brand development work with Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide, following the agency’s appointment to handle Unilever’s corporate business in November.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure