Zoopla appoints first marketing director
Zoopla, the property website, has appointed Charlotte Harper, former managing director at Match.com, as its first marketing director.
Harper was managing director of the online dating site for one year, leaving in 2007. Prior to that she was marketing director at Travelocity.com and previously held senior marketing roles at O2 and BSkyB.
Harper will oversee all consumer and trade marketing activity at Zoopla. She will report to Doug Monro, chief operations officer.
In August last year, Zoopla rolled out its first TV advertising campaign, created by VCCP. In December it raised £3.25m to invest in an advertising push at the start of this year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London
- Junior Product Owner / Business Analyst - Mobile Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, package etc, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity