Zoopla appoints first marketing director
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 January 2011 01:25PM
Zoopla, the property website, has appointed Charlotte Harper, former managing director at Match.com, as its first marketing director.
Harper was managing director of the online dating site for one year, leaving in 2007. Prior to that she was marketing director at Travelocity.com and previously held senior marketing roles at O2 and BSkyB.
Harper will oversee all consumer and trade marketing activity at Zoopla. She will report to Doug Monro, chief operations officer.
In August last year, Zoopla rolled out its first TV advertising campaign, created by VCCP. In December it raised £3.25m to invest in an advertising push at the start of this year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues