Zoopla appoints first marketing director
Zoopla, the property website, has appointed Charlotte Harper, former managing director at Match.com, as its first marketing director.
Harper was managing director of the online dating site for one year, leaving in 2007. Prior to that she was marketing director at Travelocity.com and previously held senior marketing roles at O2 and BSkyB.
Harper will oversee all consumer and trade marketing activity at Zoopla. She will report to Doug Monro, chief operations officer.
In August last year, Zoopla rolled out its first TV advertising campaign, created by VCCP. In December it raised £3.25m to invest in an advertising push at the start of this year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Board Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £75000.00 per annum, City of London
- Head of Paid Social PFJ £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + great benefits, London
- Digital Acquisition Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, North West England
- Head of Customer Services - Digital NPS - Online Retail - Web Salt £40000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits + Car Allowance + Bonus, Northamptonshire
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition