Zoopla appoints first marketing director
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 January 2011 01:25PM
Zoopla, the property website, has appointed Charlotte Harper, former managing director at Match.com, as its first marketing director.
Harper was managing director of the online dating site for one year, leaving in 2007. Prior to that she was marketing director at Travelocity.com and previously held senior marketing roles at O2 and BSkyB.
Harper will oversee all consumer and trade marketing activity at Zoopla. She will report to Doug Monro, chief operations officer.
In August last year, Zoopla rolled out its first TV advertising campaign, created by VCCP. In December it raised £3.25m to invest in an advertising push at the start of this year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- EVENTS COORDINATOR - AGENCY Live Recruitment COMPETITIVE, Derbyshire
- Paid Search Manager (Chinese market) - London - £45K + benefits Salt £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- First Direct launches campaign in Downton Abbey slot