Zoopla appoints first marketing director
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 January 2011 01:25PM
Zoopla, the property website, has appointed Charlotte Harper, former managing director at Match.com, as its first marketing director.
Harper was managing director of the online dating site for one year, leaving in 2007. Prior to that she was marketing director at Travelocity.com and previously held senior marketing roles at O2 and BSkyB.
Harper will oversee all consumer and trade marketing activity at Zoopla. She will report to Doug Monro, chief operations officer.
In August last year, Zoopla rolled out its first TV advertising campaign, created by VCCP. In December it raised £3.25m to invest in an advertising push at the start of this year.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car allowance , London (Greater)
- Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration