Tourism New Zealand unveils 100% Pure You
AUCKLAND - Tourism New Zealand has unveiled its new global marketing campaign tweaking its tagline from "100% Pure" to "100% Pure You".
Tthe ads feature different people talking about their experiences while on holiday in New Zealand. One spot features three friends speeding on a boat, "skimmig across ribbons of water", while another has a young woman horse riding having not ridden since she was a child.
Justin Watson, Tourism New Zealand general manager marketing communications, said: "The new global campaign will help us take New Zealand to the world in a way that better connects with our target audience. Authentic and special experiences will become the major draw card, while the beautiful scenery and environment will be a vital part of the story as the backdrop."
The campaign was created by creative collective – Assignment Group.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Strategist Speckled Frog £60-80k depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Manager True Careers £35-£50k, West Midlands
- Designer | Agency Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, London
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again