Tourism New Zealand unveils 100% Pure You
AUCKLAND - Tourism New Zealand has unveiled its new global marketing campaign tweaking its tagline from "100% Pure" to "100% Pure You".
Tthe ads feature different people talking about their experiences while on holiday in New Zealand. One spot features three friends speeding on a boat, "skimmig across ribbons of water", while another has a young woman horse riding having not ridden since she was a child.
Justin Watson, Tourism New Zealand general manager marketing communications, said: "The new global campaign will help us take New Zealand to the world in a way that better connects with our target audience. Authentic and special experiences will become the major draw card, while the beautiful scenery and environment will be a vital part of the story as the backdrop."
The campaign was created by creative collective – Assignment Group.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £33654 - £39705 per annum, City of London
- Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + bens, London
- PR Account Director, Consumer Lifestyle, £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film