Tourism New Zealand unveils 100% Pure You
AUCKLAND - Tourism New Zealand has unveiled its new global marketing campaign tweaking its tagline from "100% Pure" to "100% Pure You".
Tthe ads feature different people talking about their experiences while on holiday in New Zealand. One spot features three friends speeding on a boat, "skimmig across ribbons of water", while another has a young woman horse riding having not ridden since she was a child.
Justin Watson, Tourism New Zealand general manager marketing communications, said: "The new global campaign will help us take New Zealand to the world in a way that better connects with our target audience. Authentic and special experiences will become the major draw card, while the beautiful scenery and environment will be a vital part of the story as the backdrop."
The campaign was created by creative collective – Assignment Group.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Assistant Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Head of Publicity - Trade Books £40,000. London W1 Mark Paine Recruitment £40,000, London (Greater)
- Product Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Associate Sales Director Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Creative Recruitment Negotiable, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad