Tourism New Zealand unveils 100% Pure You
AUCKLAND - Tourism New Zealand has unveiled its new global marketing campaign tweaking its tagline from "100% Pure" to "100% Pure You".
Tthe ads feature different people talking about their experiences while on holiday in New Zealand. One spot features three friends speeding on a boat, "skimmig across ribbons of water", while another has a young woman horse riding having not ridden since she was a child.
Justin Watson, Tourism New Zealand general manager marketing communications, said: "The new global campaign will help us take New Zealand to the world in a way that better connects with our target audience. Authentic and special experiences will become the major draw card, while the beautiful scenery and environment will be a vital part of the story as the backdrop."
The campaign was created by creative collective – Assignment Group.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Junior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 + benefits , London (Greater)
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000, London (Greater)
- Client Services Director - Brand Marketing Agency ADLIB £60k - £65k, Bath
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake