Tourism New Zealand unveils 100% Pure You
AUCKLAND - Tourism New Zealand has unveiled its new global marketing campaign tweaking its tagline from "100% Pure" to "100% Pure You".
Tthe ads feature different people talking about their experiences while on holiday in New Zealand. One spot features three friends speeding on a boat, "skimmig across ribbons of water", while another has a young woman horse riding having not ridden since she was a child.
Justin Watson, Tourism New Zealand general manager marketing communications, said: "The new global campaign will help us take New Zealand to the world in a way that better connects with our target audience. Authentic and special experiences will become the major draw card, while the beautiful scenery and environment will be a vital part of the story as the backdrop."
The campaign was created by creative collective – Assignment Group.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne