TBWA\London turns to Laurentino to fill ECD role
TBWA\London has appointed the Brazilian André Laurentino as its executive creative director, replacing Mark Hunter who left the agency in December to join the Lowe & Partners-owned agency Deutsch in Los Angeles.
Laurentino, also known as Dedé, joins the agency from Brazilian ad agency DM9DDB where he worked for just a month as group creative director.
Previously he worked at TBWA’s Brazilian office Lew’Lara\TBWA in Sao Paulo for eight years as art director, creative director and executive creative director.
During his career, Laurentino has won a total of 13 Cannes Lion Awards, written a TV series for Brazil’s largest TV network Reded Globo and a novel called The Passion of Amancio Amaro.
Robert Harwood-Matthews, the president of TBWA\UK, said: : "Dedé will take our creative department and output to the next level. This completes our multi-disciplinary team I’ve been looking to build."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Search - SEO Ultimate Asset Ã‚£55000 - Ã‚£65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, Reigate
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Junior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 + benefits , London (Greater)
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake