TBWA\London turns to Laurentino to fill ECD role
TBWA\London has appointed the Brazilian André Laurentino as its executive creative director, replacing Mark Hunter who left the agency in December to join the Lowe & Partners-owned agency Deutsch in Los Angeles.
Laurentino, also known as Dedé, joins the agency from Brazilian ad agency DM9DDB where he worked for just a month as group creative director.
Previously he worked at TBWA’s Brazilian office Lew’Lara\TBWA in Sao Paulo for eight years as art director, creative director and executive creative director.
During his career, Laurentino has won a total of 13 Cannes Lion Awards, written a TV series for Brazil’s largest TV network Reded Globo and a novel called The Passion of Amancio Amaro.
Robert Harwood-Matthews, the president of TBWA\UK, said: : "Dedé will take our creative department and output to the next level. This completes our multi-disciplinary team I’ve been looking to build."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Traffic Manager Red Sofa London £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum, London
- CALLING ALL DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGERS Red Sofa London £25000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Mid-Weight Integrated Project Manager Red Sofa London £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, West London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood