TBWA\London turns to Laurentino to fill ECD role
TBWA\London has appointed the Brazilian André Laurentino as its executive creative director, replacing Mark Hunter who left the agency in December to join the Lowe & Partners-owned agency Deutsch in Los Angeles.
Laurentino, also known as Dedé, joins the agency from Brazilian ad agency DM9DDB where he worked for just a month as group creative director.
Previously he worked at TBWA’s Brazilian office Lew’Lara\TBWA in Sao Paulo for eight years as art director, creative director and executive creative director.
During his career, Laurentino has won a total of 13 Cannes Lion Awards, written a TV series for Brazil’s largest TV network Reded Globo and a novel called The Passion of Amancio Amaro.
Robert Harwood-Matthews, the president of TBWA\UK, said: : "Dedé will take our creative department and output to the next level. This completes our multi-disciplinary team I’ve been looking to build."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Account Manager: £35k; TV/ENT's client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Online Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up