Omnicom brings Being agency to the UK
Omnicom is launching an agency called Being in the UK and dumping the Tequila and Agency.com brands in London.
Being, which already exists in Paris and New York, will be led by Tim Bonnet, previously the chief executive of Tequila\London, as the managing director of global clients, and will incorporate the bulk of the operations of both Tequila and Agency.com, which will both be phased out in the UK.
The UK management team also features the managing director Andy Peppiatt, previously the client services director at Agency.com, and the chief strategy officer Indy Saha, previously the head of strategy at TBWA\London.
The majority of staff from the agencies will move across to Being, which launches with a 50-strong team and clients including British Airways, Canon, and Electrolux.
Tequila and Agency.com's remaining staff and clients such as the Army and Carbon Trust will be absorbed into TBWA\London.
Being is positioned as a brand behavioural agency with brand strategy, technology and design at its core.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Shopper marketing manager - Sparkling Wine Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + car allowance + bonus, Berkshire
- Web Analytics Manager / Optimisation Manager Guru Careers £50 - 60k (DOE), Based in London (EC2)
- Market Insight Manager, EDUCATION Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £36000 per annum, South East
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad