Get cleaning already, advises Reckitt Benckiser
Spring cleaning is out the window for Reckitt Benckiser, which is trying a new tactic by advertising its portfolio of household care brands with the line that January is the time to get your place shipshape.
Claiming that January is the time when "the home needs a big clean"’, Reckitt is kicking off a £1.5m in-store, TV and online cross-brand push on Monday (17 January) that will run until mid-February.
The campaign will promote Dettol and Cillit Bang surface care, Harpic toilet cleaner, Vanish stain removal and Finish dishwasher tablets.
Other contributory brands in RB’s portfolio such as Windolene and Mr Sheen will be used as part of the general in-store activity.
Stephen Gaa, marketing director, RB UK, said: "Consumers told us that when the tree goes out and the decorations come down, you can see that it is the time to de-clutter.
"We know that consumers want the opportunity to start afresh in January, so we brought together the leading household name brands to work with stores to deliver great in-store offers to consumers at just the right time, when they will be looking to stock up on cleaning products."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London