CHI & Partners, M4C and OgilvyOne top 2010 new-business leagues
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 January 2011 09:43AM
The end of year round up saw CHI & Partners top the creative league, M4C remain at the top of media, OgilvyOne leading DM and VCCP setting the bar for digital.
Each week Campaign publishes the agency new business rankings across the creative, media, digital and direct marketing sectors. Here is the round up of the entire year from January to December 2010.
The attached table ranks agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they loose. It shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snap shot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic or view the 'New Business League' page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)