Bampton unveils restructure at C5
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 January 2011 12:11AM
Nick Bampton, the commercial sales director at Channel 5, has restructured the broadcaster's sales team, bringing in four senior members of staff, including two from his former employer Viacom Brand Solutions.
Agostino Di Falco, a former director of insight and planning at VBS and a partner at Bampton's former TV consultancy The Third Way, joins as the director of a new marketing partnerships division. Ross Belcher, the former investment director at VBS, is joining as a trading director while Andy Atkinson, a former director of sales at IDS, becomes the head of trading. Sufia von Bismark, the sales controller at Digital Cinema Media, has been made the head of operations.
The restructure will result in the departure of three existing mid-ranking Channel 5 staff – Jason Talley, the controller of sales; Tanya O'Sullivan, the head of airtime and sales operations; and Jamie Caras, the sales operations controller.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne