Bampton unveils restructure at C5
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 January 2011 12:11AM
Nick Bampton, the commercial sales director at Channel 5, has restructured the broadcaster's sales team, bringing in four senior members of staff, including two from his former employer Viacom Brand Solutions.
Agostino Di Falco, a former director of insight and planning at VBS and a partner at Bampton's former TV consultancy The Third Way, joins as the director of a new marketing partnerships division. Ross Belcher, the former investment director at VBS, is joining as a trading director while Andy Atkinson, a former director of sales at IDS, becomes the head of trading. Sufia von Bismark, the sales controller at Digital Cinema Media, has been made the head of operations.
The restructure will result in the departure of three existing mid-ranking Channel 5 staff – Jason Talley, the controller of sales; Tanya O'Sullivan, the head of airtime and sales operations; and Jamie Caras, the sales operations controller.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Brand and Advertising Manager - Global Technology Innovator Ninesharp £52000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Account Manager createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad