Bampton unveils restructure at C5
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 January 2011 12:11AM
Nick Bampton, the commercial sales director at Channel 5, has restructured the broadcaster's sales team, bringing in four senior members of staff, including two from his former employer Viacom Brand Solutions.
Agostino Di Falco, a former director of insight and planning at VBS and a partner at Bampton's former TV consultancy The Third Way, joins as the director of a new marketing partnerships division. Ross Belcher, the former investment director at VBS, is joining as a trading director while Andy Atkinson, a former director of sales at IDS, becomes the head of trading. Sufia von Bismark, the sales controller at Digital Cinema Media, has been made the head of operations.
The restructure will result in the departure of three existing mid-ranking Channel 5 staff – Jason Talley, the controller of sales; Tanya O'Sullivan, the head of airtime and sales operations; and Jamie Caras, the sales operations controller.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure