Bampton unveils restructure at C5
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 January 2011 12:11AM
Nick Bampton, the commercial sales director at Channel 5, has restructured the broadcaster's sales team, bringing in four senior members of staff, including two from his former employer Viacom Brand Solutions.
Agostino Di Falco, a former director of insight and planning at VBS and a partner at Bampton's former TV consultancy The Third Way, joins as the director of a new marketing partnerships division. Ross Belcher, the former investment director at VBS, is joining as a trading director while Andy Atkinson, a former director of sales at IDS, becomes the head of trading. Sufia von Bismark, the sales controller at Digital Cinema Media, has been made the head of operations.
The restructure will result in the departure of three existing mid-ranking Channel 5 staff – Jason Talley, the controller of sales; Tanya O'Sullivan, the head of airtime and sales operations; and Jamie Caras, the sales operations controller.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Wilkinson rebrands to Wilko in TV campaign
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- French agency creates chocolate dildo Easter campaign