Bampton unveils restructure at C5
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 January 2011 12:11AM
Nick Bampton, the commercial sales director at Channel 5, has restructured the broadcaster's sales team, bringing in four senior members of staff, including two from his former employer Viacom Brand Solutions.
Agostino Di Falco, a former director of insight and planning at VBS and a partner at Bampton's former TV consultancy The Third Way, joins as the director of a new marketing partnerships division. Ross Belcher, the former investment director at VBS, is joining as a trading director while Andy Atkinson, a former director of sales at IDS, becomes the head of trading. Sufia von Bismark, the sales controller at Digital Cinema Media, has been made the head of operations.
The restructure will result in the departure of three existing mid-ranking Channel 5 staff – Jason Talley, the controller of sales; Tanya O'Sullivan, the head of airtime and sales operations; and Jamie Caras, the sales operations controller.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Graphic Designer AF Selection £28,000 - £35,000, Leicestershire
- Senior Account Director Purple Consultancy £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up