Agency Republic scoops Nivea task
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 January 2011 12:10PM
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned healthcare brand, has handed the UK digital account for its women's brands to Agency Republic. The agency won the brief after a competitive pitch in a review that launched last August.
The agency will handle a range of digital activity, including creative and strategic work, as well as developing Nivea's UK website.
Until now, Nivea has not had a retained digital agency and has instead worked with shops on a project basis or used its advertising roster.
Agency Republic will work alongside DraftFCB, which became the lead global agency on the brand's $700 million global advertising account in November. The appointment ended TBWA's 25-year status as Beiersdorf's lead agency on Nivea.
Nivea's UK marketing activity includes a deal to sponsor This Morning, the ITV1 daytime programme. TBWA\London created idents for the sponsorship, which was announced last September.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Content Manager/Editor Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned