Agency Republic scoops Nivea task
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned healthcare brand, has handed the UK digital account for its women's brands to Agency Republic. The agency won the brief after a competitive pitch in a review that launched last August.
The agency will handle a range of digital activity, including creative and strategic work, as well as developing Nivea's UK website.
Until now, Nivea has not had a retained digital agency and has instead worked with shops on a project basis or used its advertising roster.
Agency Republic will work alongside DraftFCB, which became the lead global agency on the brand's $700 million global advertising account in November. The appointment ended TBWA's 25-year status as Beiersdorf's lead agency on Nivea.
Nivea's UK marketing activity includes a deal to sponsor This Morning, the ITV1 daytime programme. TBWA\London created idents for the sponsorship, which was announced last September.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection £75 - £100K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Graphic Designer - Tech brands Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight FMCG Branding Designer Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Lead - Fashion Network Career Consultants £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad