Agency Republic scoops Nivea task
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 January 2011 12:10PM
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned healthcare brand, has handed the UK digital account for its women's brands to Agency Republic. The agency won the brief after a competitive pitch in a review that launched last August.
The agency will handle a range of digital activity, including creative and strategic work, as well as developing Nivea's UK website.
Until now, Nivea has not had a retained digital agency and has instead worked with shops on a project basis or used its advertising roster.
Agency Republic will work alongside DraftFCB, which became the lead global agency on the brand's $700 million global advertising account in November. The appointment ended TBWA's 25-year status as Beiersdorf's lead agency on Nivea.
Nivea's UK marketing activity includes a deal to sponsor This Morning, the ITV1 daytime programme. TBWA\London created idents for the sponsorship, which was announced last September.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - consumer branding & packaging - £35-42k plus bens Story Recruitment £35-42k plus bens dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne