Agency Republic scoops Nivea task
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned healthcare brand, has handed the UK digital account for its women's brands to Agency Republic. The agency won the brief after a competitive pitch in a review that launched last August.
The agency will handle a range of digital activity, including creative and strategic work, as well as developing Nivea's UK website.
Until now, Nivea has not had a retained digital agency and has instead worked with shops on a project basis or used its advertising roster.
Agency Republic will work alongside DraftFCB, which became the lead global agency on the brand's $700 million global advertising account in November. The appointment ended TBWA's 25-year status as Beiersdorf's lead agency on Nivea.
Nivea's UK marketing activity includes a deal to sponsor This Morning, the ITV1 daytime programme. TBWA\London created idents for the sponsorship, which was announced last September.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show