New business leagues (20 Jan 2011)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 January 2011 01:36PM
With the slate wiped clean the first agencies to hit the top spot in our new business leagues are Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and ZenithOptimedia.
Each week Campaign publishes the agency new business rankings across the creative, media, digital and direct marketing sectors.
The attached table ranks agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they loose. It shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snap shot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic or view the 'New Business League' page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director (Digital) Stonor £50,000 plus bens and bonus, London
- Group Marketing Executive Dick Lovett Group £25,000 - £29,999 + Car + Benefits (Subject to experience), Cribbs Causeway, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager, up to £42k MODA consult up to £42k + excellent benefits and bonuses, Central London
- Quant Director - Boutique Agency NG Digital Marketing Salary is DOE, Central London
- Junior Email Producer PFJ £20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, London