New business leagues (20 Jan 2011)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 January 2011 01:36PM
With the slate wiped clean the first agencies to hit the top spot in our new business leagues are Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and ZenithOptimedia.
Each week Campaign publishes the agency new business rankings across the creative, media, digital and direct marketing sectors.
The attached table ranks agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they loose. It shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snap shot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic or view the 'New Business League' page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Kingsgate Recruitment £12 per hour, Up to £30,000, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- USER EXPERIENCE VISUAL DESIGNER Success Digital £30000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Copywriter Dahling Ltd £25,000 - 30,000 + company benefits , London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Designer Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers