G2 hires Claydon Heeley's creative services director
G2 has appointed Claydon Heeley's creative services director Bill McGeorge to the same role, as part of its expansion plans.
McGeorge, who has also worked at RMG Connect and Grey Interactive, will be part of G2's management team and oversee all the creative delivery throughout the agency.
In addition, the agency has appointed Mike Forster as client director and Stuart Galvin as senior account manager.
Forster has spent the past seven years working across various global G2 offices. Most recently he has been acting as vice president and regional brand director of G2 Asia Pacific in Kuala Lumpur.
Galvin joins from VCCP and has previously worked with clients including Virgin, Adidas, Orange and Lexmark. At G2 he will work across Nectar and Vodafone.
Tim Hipperson, chief executive, G2, said: "The appointment of three individuals of this calibre will be a fantastic boost to the agency and reflective of the agency's continuing growth and development."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business