G2 hires Claydon Heeley's creative services director
G2 has appointed Claydon Heeley's creative services director Bill McGeorge to the same role, as part of its expansion plans.
McGeorge, who has also worked at RMG Connect and Grey Interactive, will be part of G2's management team and oversee all the creative delivery throughout the agency.
In addition, the agency has appointed Mike Forster as client director and Stuart Galvin as senior account manager.
Forster has spent the past seven years working across various global G2 offices. Most recently he has been acting as vice president and regional brand director of G2 Asia Pacific in Kuala Lumpur.
Galvin joins from VCCP and has previously worked with clients including Virgin, Adidas, Orange and Lexmark. At G2 he will work across Nectar and Vodafone.
Tim Hipperson, chief executive, G2, said: "The appointment of three individuals of this calibre will be a fantastic boost to the agency and reflective of the agency's continuing growth and development."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Event Producer - Director level Network Career Consultants £50000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Packaging Design Co-Ordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £13 - £14 per hour, West Yorkshire
- Head of Search Operations Aspire £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- 8 things I learnt as an IPA ad student
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film