G2 hires Claydon Heeley's creative services director
G2 has appointed Claydon Heeley's creative services director Bill McGeorge to the same role, as part of its expansion plans.
McGeorge, who has also worked at RMG Connect and Grey Interactive, will be part of G2's management team and oversee all the creative delivery throughout the agency.
In addition, the agency has appointed Mike Forster as client director and Stuart Galvin as senior account manager.
Forster has spent the past seven years working across various global G2 offices. Most recently he has been acting as vice president and regional brand director of G2 Asia Pacific in Kuala Lumpur.
Galvin joins from VCCP and has previously worked with clients including Virgin, Adidas, Orange and Lexmark. At G2 he will work across Nectar and Vodafone.
Tim Hipperson, chief executive, G2, said: "The appointment of three individuals of this calibre will be a fantastic boost to the agency and reflective of the agency's continuing growth and development."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Product Manager - Technical/Engineering Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car and benefits, Hitchin
- Media Advertising Account Manager Archant Basic £30,000 + £9600 bonus, Kensington and Chelsea, London (Greater)
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager/ Ad Ops Europe Aspire Mobile c£45,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Account Director - Mobile Location Advertising Aspire Mobile c£70,000 + 50% bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media