G2 hires Claydon Heeley's creative services director
G2 has appointed Claydon Heeley's creative services director Bill McGeorge to the same role, as part of its expansion plans.
McGeorge, who has also worked at RMG Connect and Grey Interactive, will be part of G2's management team and oversee all the creative delivery throughout the agency.
In addition, the agency has appointed Mike Forster as client director and Stuart Galvin as senior account manager.
Forster has spent the past seven years working across various global G2 offices. Most recently he has been acting as vice president and regional brand director of G2 Asia Pacific in Kuala Lumpur.
Galvin joins from VCCP and has previously worked with clients including Virgin, Adidas, Orange and Lexmark. At G2 he will work across Nectar and Vodafone.
Tim Hipperson, chief executive, G2, said: "The appointment of three individuals of this calibre will be a fantastic boost to the agency and reflective of the agency's continuing growth and development."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Recruitment Manager - Technical Development Team Propel £28000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Copywriter & Marketing Executive - Events, Integrated Marketing Live Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £20000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Recruitment Team Leader - Technology (Contract) Propel £35000 - £42000 per annum + OTE £80k, London
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign