G2 hires Claydon Heeley's creative services director
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 January 2011 11:00AM
G2 has appointed Claydon Heeley's creative services director Bill McGeorge to the same role, as part of its expansion plans.
McGeorge, who has also worked at RMG Connect and Grey Interactive, will be part of G2's management team and oversee all the creative delivery throughout the agency.
In addition, the agency has appointed Mike Forster as client director and Stuart Galvin as senior account manager.
Forster has spent the past seven years working across various global G2 offices. Most recently he has been acting as vice president and regional brand director of G2 Asia Pacific in Kuala Lumpur.
Galvin joins from VCCP and has previously worked with clients including Virgin, Adidas, Orange and Lexmark. At G2 he will work across Nectar and Vodafone.
Tim Hipperson, chief executive, G2, said: "The appointment of three individuals of this calibre will be a fantastic boost to the agency and reflective of the agency's continuing growth and development."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne