Premier Foods launches sister site to Great Little Ideas
By John Reynolds, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 21 January 2011 03:26PM
Premier Foods is further extending its Great Little Ideas (GLI) initiative with the launch of a baking ideas website to tap into a trend for cooking from scratch.
The website, Bakinginspiration.com, is aimed at both baking enthusiasts and first-time bakers and like Great Little Ideas is interactive, enabling visitors to easily share their recipes.
The site is designed by Elvis Communications in conjunction with Premier Foods-owned flour brand McDougalls and bread brand Hovis.
Premier Foods will print the web address on McDougalls packaging and promote the site on Pancake Day point-of-sale activity.
The website offers a range of recipes that cater for a number of occasions, including everyday meals and afternoon teas.
Premier Foods has launched the site in response to the current economically straitened times, which have prompted a growing demand for scratch cooking.
Mary Young, Premier Foods commercial controller of home baking, said: "Historically, you were taught to bake by your gran or mum, and then you did some at school, and then you continued as you nested and had your own family.
The Great Little Ideas campaign was launched in March 2010 to encourage consumers to use Premier Foods' range of brands, which includes Oxo, Sharwood's, Lloyd Grossman, Branston, Ambrosia and Hartley's.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy