Superdrug hunts shop for reward scheme launch
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 January 2011 11:40AM
Superdrug is searching for a CRM agency to handle the launch of its first reward scheme.
The retailer, which intends to launch the scheme in May, is handling the search process itself.
Its decision to establish a loyalty scheme comes 15 years after rival Boots started its Advantage Card scheme.
Dan Jarvis, Superdrug head of marketing, said: "We are looking for a fully integrated CRM agency that can design campaigns, work within our brand guidelines creatively, segment, execute and monitor, measure and report.
"This year it’s all about our customer – rewarding loyalty, offering the best everyday accessible beauty on the high street and online, and doing it in an unmistakably Superdrug style. We look forward to finding the right people to work with on this exciting project."
Superdrug also works with advertising agency HMDG, point-of-sale agency APS, and PR agency ZPR.
The retailer is part of the world’s leading international health and beauty retailer, AS Watson Group, which operates more than 9,000 stores in 33 markets worldwide.
AS Watson already has more than 35 million customers signed up to its loyalty schemes.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director - Luxury Beauty PR 24 Seven Inc £55,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated B2B Agency - Oxon / Berks Stonor £30 - £35K + excellent bonus scheme, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- UX DESIGNER - (Creative, User Experience, Layout, Branding) Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £35000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus and Benefits, London
- Brand Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch