VIDEO: Publicis Groupe's Maurice Lévy on returning client confidence
By Staff, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 26 January 2011 03:10PM
Publicis Groupe chief executive Maurice Lévy believes clients are committing to long-term advertising investment plans for the first time since 2007.
Speaking at Davos today, Lévy talks of seeing "better visibility" on client budgets and a return of confidence.
He also covers topics such as digital, his company's acquisition today of UK-based integrated agency Chemistry and the challenge of monetising Twitter.
This footage is made available to BrandRepublic from CNBC, reporting from the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland. Visit davos.cnbc.com.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Account Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, Liverpool
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £23000 - £27000 per annum, Liverpool
- Head of Customer Marketing Stopgap £80000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £32k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch