VIDEO: Publicis Groupe's Maurice Lévy on returning client confidence
By Staff, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 26 January 2011 03:10PM
Publicis Groupe chief executive Maurice Lévy believes clients are committing to long-term advertising investment plans for the first time since 2007.
Speaking at Davos today, Lévy talks of seeing "better visibility" on client budgets and a return of confidence.
He also covers topics such as digital, his company's acquisition today of UK-based integrated agency Chemistry and the challenge of monetising Twitter.
This footage is made available to BrandRepublic from CNBC, reporting from the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland. Visit davos.cnbc.com.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Account Executive - Creative Consumer Agency Hanson Search up to £26,000, London
- Digital Manager (Social & Web) GoodEgg Digital £45k + Bonus + Car and Terrific benefits, Gatwick, W Sussex (20 mins from London and Brighton)
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant, London Major Players £20000 - £24000 per annum + commission , City of London
- Search Manager with FMCG brand Gemini Search £30000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni