VIDEO: Publicis Groupe's Maurice Lévy on returning client confidence
By Staff, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 26 January 2011 03:10PM
Publicis Groupe chief executive Maurice Lévy believes clients are committing to long-term advertising investment plans for the first time since 2007.
Speaking at Davos today, Lévy talks of seeing "better visibility" on client budgets and a return of confidence.
He also covers topics such as digital, his company's acquisition today of UK-based integrated agency Chemistry and the challenge of monetising Twitter.
This footage is made available to BrandRepublic from CNBC, reporting from the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland. Visit davos.cnbc.com.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London