VIDEO: Publicis Groupe's Maurice Lévy on returning client confidence
By Staff, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 26 January 2011 03:10PM
Publicis Groupe chief executive Maurice Lévy believes clients are committing to long-term advertising investment plans for the first time since 2007.
Speaking at Davos today, Lévy talks of seeing "better visibility" on client budgets and a return of confidence.
He also covers topics such as digital, his company's acquisition today of UK-based integrated agency Chemistry and the challenge of monetising Twitter.
This footage is made available to BrandRepublic from CNBC, reporting from the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland. Visit davos.cnbc.com.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Staffing, Operations/Production Manager, Account Handlers (all levels) Experiential Agency £20k-35k Judi Patton £20k-£35k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Executive Spotlight Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum + 22 days holiday, West End
- Senior Account Manager- Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £38k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad