VIDEO: Publicis Groupe's Maurice Lévy on returning client confidence
By Staff, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 26 January 2011 03:10PM
Publicis Groupe chief executive Maurice Lévy believes clients are committing to long-term advertising investment plans for the first time since 2007.
Speaking at Davos today, Lévy talks of seeing "better visibility" on client budgets and a return of confidence.
He also covers topics such as digital, his company's acquisition today of UK-based integrated agency Chemistry and the challenge of monetising Twitter.
This footage is made available to BrandRepublic from CNBC, reporting from the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland. Visit davos.cnbc.com.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Client Manager - Pitches & Proposals ADLIB £28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, pension etc, Bristol
- Digital Designer Required | Remote Contract | 3 Month Rolling Salt £300 - £400 per day, London
- Digital Manager - Media Agency (Branding) Silverdrum Up to £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)