Rachel's Organic in hunt for ad agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 January 2011 11:45AM
Rachel's Organic, the dairy brand, has approached ad agencies with a view to appointing a shop to work across its range of products.
The brand, which produces a range of organic dairy products including milk, yoghurt drinks, butter and rice desserts, has worked with several agencies in the past including DDB UK, Billington Cartmell and, more recently, Haygarth.
However, the brand has not spent significantly on advertising since 2009 when it introduced a new flavour of yoghurt – Mango, Pineapple and Passion Fruit – to celebrate its 25th anniversary.
Rachel's Organic also relaunched its packaging in May that year, simplifying the brand's logo to "Rachel's", with a design based on the signature of its founder, Rachel Rowlands.
Rachel's Organic was acquired last year by the French company Groupe Lactalis, a subsidiary of BSA International. It bought the business from the US-based Dean Foods.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers