Rachel's Organic in hunt for ad agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 January 2011 11:45AM
Rachel's Organic, the dairy brand, has approached ad agencies with a view to appointing a shop to work across its range of products.
The brand, which produces a range of organic dairy products including milk, yoghurt drinks, butter and rice desserts, has worked with several agencies in the past including DDB UK, Billington Cartmell and, more recently, Haygarth.
However, the brand has not spent significantly on advertising since 2009 when it introduced a new flavour of yoghurt – Mango, Pineapple and Passion Fruit – to celebrate its 25th anniversary.
Rachel's Organic also relaunched its packaging in May that year, simplifying the brand's logo to "Rachel's", with a design based on the signature of its founder, Rachel Rowlands.
Rachel's Organic was acquired last year by the French company Groupe Lactalis, a subsidiary of BSA International. It bought the business from the US-based Dean Foods.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PHP Developer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Global Head of Social Media EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, Slough
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 per annum, South West
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, London
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard