Rachel's Organic in hunt for ad agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 January 2011 11:45AM
Rachel's Organic, the dairy brand, has approached ad agencies with a view to appointing a shop to work across its range of products.
The brand, which produces a range of organic dairy products including milk, yoghurt drinks, butter and rice desserts, has worked with several agencies in the past including DDB UK, Billington Cartmell and, more recently, Haygarth.
However, the brand has not spent significantly on advertising since 2009 when it introduced a new flavour of yoghurt – Mango, Pineapple and Passion Fruit – to celebrate its 25th anniversary.
Rachel's Organic also relaunched its packaging in May that year, simplifying the brand's logo to "Rachel's", with a design based on the signature of its founder, Rachel Rowlands.
Rachel's Organic was acquired last year by the French company Groupe Lactalis, a subsidiary of BSA International. It bought the business from the US-based Dean Foods.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Junior Digital Designer/Creative Artworker Apple&Ink £20-23k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Marketing Manager, Technology, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Negotiable, London