Agent Provocateur launches 'Touch me' iPhone app
By John Reynolds, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 28 January 2011 03:44PM
Agent Provocateur has launched its debut iPhone app, created by digital agency Grape, which invites consumers to assist alluring models to remove clothing to reveal the brand's sexy lingerie.
The free-to-download interactive app invites customers to "Shake me, Tilt Me and then Undress Me" resulting in models removing clothing to reveal the underwear.
Touching the model takes customers through to Agent Provocateur’s website, where they can buy items direct from their phones.
Grape picked up the Agent Provocateur social media account in December, following a competitive pitch.
This week the agency appointed Joe Holt as its creative director. Holt joins from Albion where he has worked for the past three years on brands including Absolute Radio, Cafe Direct and Jose Cuervo.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Buyer / Senior Buyer Stonor £27-45K dependent on experience, London
- PR Account Manager Major Players £28000 - £35000 per annum + benefits , London
- Head of PR Brand Recruitment £95000 per annum + excellent remuneration + benefits, Leicester
- Events Coordinator - Online Today! RNIB £20,184 pro-rata including London Weighting, WC1H 9NE, London (Greater)
- Data Project Manager Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central)