Agent Provocateur launches 'Touch me' iPhone app
By John Reynolds, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 28 January 2011 03:44PM
Agent Provocateur has launched its debut iPhone app, created by digital agency Grape, which invites consumers to assist alluring models to remove clothing to reveal the brand's sexy lingerie.
The free-to-download interactive app invites customers to "Shake me, Tilt Me and then Undress Me" resulting in models removing clothing to reveal the underwear.
Touching the model takes customers through to Agent Provocateur’s website, where they can buy items direct from their phones.
Grape picked up the Agent Provocateur social media account in December, following a competitive pitch.
This week the agency appointed Joe Holt as its creative director. Holt joins from Albion where he has worked for the past three years on brands including Absolute Radio, Cafe Direct and Jose Cuervo.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Marketing Communications Executive Ninesharp £28000 - £35000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Retail] - Superb London Agency! Fill Recruitment £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, London (Greater)
- Online Trading Manager Premier Consultants c.£45k plus bonus , Central London
- Account Director - Integrated / [CARS] - Global Agency - to £55k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £55k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- PLANNING ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - GLOBAL SOFT DRINKS BRAND Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith