Bauer Media appoints IPC exec to publish Top Sante
By John Reynolds, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 02 February 2011 11:28AM
Bauer Media has appointed IPC executive Kirsten Price to the role of publisher of health and beauty magazine Top Sante, and a trio of its parenting titles - Mother & Baby, Pregnancy & Birth and askamum.
At IPC, Price was appointed publishing director of InStyle magazine, InStyle.co.uk and its bridal titles in 2005. She started her career at Natmags, but has been with IPC since 1997.
She replaces Rimi Atwal who has moved across to publish Bauer Media's music portfolio. Price will report to Jo Morrell, managing director of Bauer Media's lifestyle brands.
Morrell said: "Kristen’s wide range of knowledge and experience across a number of different magazine brands will prove invaluable in further developing this market-leading portfolio."
For the period 1 January to June 2010, Top Sante recorded an ABC figure of 81,848, falling from 85,074 year on year.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- EPIC COMMS PLANNING DIRECTOR POSITION - AUTOMOTIVE Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Integrated Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £50-60K + Benefits., London
- Digital Project Manager - Exciting eCommerce Solutions ADLIB £28000 - £40000 per annum, Bath