Bauer Media appoints IPC exec to publish Top Sante
By John Reynolds, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 02 February 2011 11:28AM
Bauer Media has appointed IPC executive Kirsten Price to the role of publisher of health and beauty magazine Top Sante, and a trio of its parenting titles - Mother & Baby, Pregnancy & Birth and askamum.
At IPC, Price was appointed publishing director of InStyle magazine, InStyle.co.uk and its bridal titles in 2005. She started her career at Natmags, but has been with IPC since 1997.
She replaces Rimi Atwal who has moved across to publish Bauer Media's music portfolio. Price will report to Jo Morrell, managing director of Bauer Media's lifestyle brands.
Morrell said: "Kristen’s wide range of knowledge and experience across a number of different magazine brands will prove invaluable in further developing this market-leading portfolio."
For the period 1 January to June 2010, Top Sante recorded an ABC figure of 81,848, falling from 85,074 year on year.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ABM Interim Ball & Hoolahan £34,000 per annum, South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Marketing Manager- B2B Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3