Innocent ties up with Mumsnet
Innocent drinks has become the latest brand to collaborate with parenting website Mumsnet, which will offer the ethical smoothie maker advice about marketing to mothers and children.
Mumsnet will provide a panel of mums who will test a number of marketing strategies aimed at families.
The strategies will be geared towards highlighting the claimed nutritional value of Innocent smoothies and its other drinks.
It is thought Innocent is particularly aiming to improve sales of Innocent's kids smoothies.
Mumsnet has proved a popular channel to help brands better market their products and in recent times has worked with Asda and Ford.
Innocent's decision to work with Mumsnet comes as it relaunches its fruit juice range this month in a new caraf-style bottle.
An Innocent drinks spokesperson said: "Innocent's kids smoothies and fruit tubes are made from fruit, and nothing else, meaning they are a great way for mums to ensure their kids are getting some healthy portions of fruit during the day.
"We are now partnering with Mumsnet to allow us to communicate the importance of good nutrition and our health and taste benefits through a very trusted channel.
"We are also looking forward to hearing some valuable insights on what mums want from the Mumsnet community."
Marketing, this week, reported that Mumsnet will license out its brand for the first time. The parenting website is launching its first awards and allowing the winning products to use the Mumsnet logo in their marketing materials and on other websites. The entries include products from Lidl, Lego, Ikea and BT.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'