Hughston quits Grey London to launch Johnny Fearless
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 February 2011 10:30AM
Neil Hughston, the managing partner at Grey London, is launching a start-up agency called Johnny Fearless.
Hughston will launch the agency alongside Saatchi & Saatchi's former creative director Paul Domenet and planning director David Howard.
Johnny Fearless opens its doors on Monday 7 February and the three founding partners will have an equal share in the company. It has no founding clients but is in talks with prospective clients about pitching.
The new agency, based in London's Beak Street, will focus on an intellectual property share and payment-by-results remuneration model. Its proposition will be "very firmly about putting agency margin on the line in view of achieving client objectives", according to Hughston.
Johnny Fearless will work on a collaborative basis with a collective of film directors, scriptwriters, creative technologists and comms planners, known as "Friends of Johnny Fearless", who will be assigned depending on the nature of client briefs.
Hughston, Domenet and Howard last worked together at Saatchis, where Hughston was the new-business director until 2008. Hughston said: "Johnny Fearless has been borne out of a desire to create brilliant work irrespective of media. We will be fearless for our clients and we're prepared to put our money where our mouth is."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Sales Executive / Lead Generator Stonor Completely depends on level of experience - £25K - £45K, Berkshire / Hertfordshire / Amersham, Buckinghamshire / Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire / Watford, H...